Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For us 98' N/As thinking of going turbo.. or is300 already turboed.. what do you think about this valve cover.. along with a new manifold it should work. I'm really considering trying this out after I go turbo.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
or.. could a stock TT Valve cover work... and just get the VVt-i sparkplug cover?

·
Built Auto
1,167 Posts
neither one will work....as you notice the intake manifold and throttle body do not go over the top of the motor on the GTE, ours does....you would first need a TT style intake manifold to relocate your TB to the GTE location.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Rocky28072 said:
neither one will work....as you notice the intake manifold and throttle body do not go over the top of the motor on the GTE, ours does....you would first need a TT style intake manifold to relocate your TB to the GTE location.

I knew someone would say that.. thats why i said if you got a new intake manifold.. Either way.. from looking at this cover and looking at mine. I dont see any reason why it wouldnt fit. all the clearences are there. only thing i would like to find out is if it will bolt up

Noodle

1 - 6 of 6 Posts