Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard somewhere you guys can source these! I need both inake and exhaust side valve covers...the part numbers are listed below! Let me know what you can do!

11201-46050 Cover Intake
11202-46021 Cover Exhaust

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
I heard somewhere you guys can source these! I need both inake and exhaust side valve covers...the part numbers are listed below! Let me know what you can do!

11201-46050 Cover Intake
11202-46021 Cover Exhaust
jeff can get these, but I think you have already spoken with him.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup I did speak with him...just give me a call when you get the prices! I will send the payment whenever you get back with me! thanks guys

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Monday morning bump!
Ok, Jeff is the guy you will need to speak to. I asked him about it and he does have you on his list of stuff to do, but he doesn't read this forum. Bumping for him will not do you any good. He will call you when he has the information that you discussed.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I called Jeff a few days ago and couldn't get a hold of him. I suppose I'll just keep trying this week. I gotta get these covers, no ifs ands or buts.

·
Registered
18 Posts
hey M - try lexispooled on my.is. He told me a while ago that he could get them for me, but that I woulf pay a premium - somewhere along the lines of 200 for the exhaust side and 300 for intake...............PLUS shipping. At that time I laughed, but now its beginning to seem necessary to pay that much.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
hey M - try lexispooled on my.is. He told me a while ago that he could get them for me, but that I woulf pay a premium - somewhere along the lines of 200 for the exhaust side and 300 for intake...............PLUS shipping. At that time I laughed, but now its beginning to seem necessary to pay that much.

Call Jeff back. I know he is still trying to source these, but they are getting very hard to find. His # is 1-800-327-2087.

·
Registered
18 Posts
just called him and he picked up - he says he's having a hard time sourcing them because his japan connections can't get a hold of any. He also said that he's already looking for them for five other people (I'm sure that mstarry is one of them) so he's sort of working overtime to get a hold of them. He said to call on Monday and he'll throw me on hold while he contacts japan for the most up to date status on the issue. awesome. I will update this thread and my.is. when I get some kind of conclusive information. Thanks to you guys for your help!

·
Registered
6 Posts
looking for TT valve cover for my 94 supra non turbo 2jzge engine. I hear they do fit my car. I just bought new aftermarket intake manifold to make that happen. There is anybody has a set for my car. Please make sure they will fit my car. I am not 100% sure they will fit my car because I just heard that from somebody else. e-mail me at [email protected] with price and pics. Thanks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts