Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling my 99 Eclipse GS-T because I want to get back into a supra. The car has a B&M short shifter, Greddy shift knob, 3" mandrel bent cat-back exhaust with an 18" glasspack resonator and a Seabring muffler, clarion mp3/wma player radio, all new pioneer door speakers, 2 12" MTX Thunder 7000 subs in a vented box, powered by a Special Edition 800 watt amp, this system sounds very nice, i ran the wiring under the center console and under the carpet and the seats, so you cant see the wiring at all.
There is a little area where the clear coat is cracking, about the same diameter as a soda can. Brake job on 5-7-05, front brake pads were replaced, the front rotors were also machined, there rears were still in good condition, so the brakes work very well. the interior is very clean. this car runs very well. sometimes 1-3 gears will give u a hard time, but its not bad. if you have any questions, give me a call at (909) 559-2877 anytime between 5 AM - 8 PM, or email me at [email protected] for pics.
Its a 5 spd, with 90,xxx miles. Black with grey interior.
I am asking $9500

Thanks,
Curt

1 - 4 of 4 Posts