Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

· Banned
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just got done with this swap
and will be doing some dyno time next week once we install the HKS twin power and a LSD and some 850cc injectors, Top Feed Rail, boost controller and FJO wideband.
The car has a MAP ECU, twin walbros, FPR, MTR 2jzgte manifold, GT4067 with a .81 A/R Tial 44mm W/G and Tial 50mm BOV, Precision 750 hp front mount intercooler. B/L Turbo blanket, and HKS exhaust.
I must say driving this is the best of both worlds Lexus ride and Supra Power :bigthumb:
I just wished it was a 6spd.
and we will be doing a tranny upgrade soon.

· Banned
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
2jzMK3 said:
Looks awesome! More pics please. Was the vvti in the gs harder to do than a US 2j? Well how much harder.

Thank you...
It was actually easier to use the VVti as it was almost a plug and play just about 6 wires that needed to be changed.
no harness extensions or any of that stuff.

· Banned
1,765 Posts
If it was a same model year aristo motor, for the most part it would be plug and play. Lexus/Toyota is good at that as long as its a maching year (99 aristo vvti in 99 gs300). If its a different year motor, u might have different pinouts, but its easy to fix.
I love how the vvti motor sounds!

· Not so boring anymore
7,936 Posts
is that the one that hit the wall at OSW durring battle of the imports?

Very nice! i love th bubble eye gs's

· Banned
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
tissimo said:
is that the one that hit the wall at OSW durring battle of the imports?

Very nice! i love th bubble eye gs's
Thnk you, No its a customers car, he has never been down the track
Wreckless said:
Did it keep OBDII functions?
Yes all OBDII function are working the only think that is not working is the traction controll (I hate that think any ways)

2jzMK3 said:
you guys do some very sick swaps!, hope to see some of them for the supra meet.
Thanks when and where is the meet, i will see if the guys can drive up some of their cars.

6spdSC4 said:
Wow, really clean install too.

+1 for more pics. Where in FL are you guys? I wanna see this thing in action!
Thank you, we are in Miramar I will try to get some more pics when the car comes back for the rest of items.....

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.