1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Supra + DSM = heaven
3,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
342 Posts
Do they have any curbrash? Are the centercaps included? Please send more pics of the rims and tires to [email protected].

Thanks,
George

·
Addicted to Boost
336 Posts
yea u have another pic of them? , i cant realy see them from the pic u have...

·
Supra + DSM = heaven
3,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey you guys sorry about the pics, I will go to the shop tonight to get some good photos. But to hold you over heres another on car shot, I know not so helpful but I'll get shots tonight.

I dont think they have any curb rash I never noticed any but I'll get shots of them tonight and check everywhere. It would be hard to curb rash them because the tire profile is so high and bulges out on the wheels you would have to hit it pretty damn hard.

·
Supra + DSM = heaven
3,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Money has been refunded to Notorious 2JZ he didnt like the shipping terms. So if anyone wants them they are still up for sale $150 local pickup $350 shipped anywhere in the US

SHIPPING TERMS ARE NOT NEGOTIABLE AND I WONT USE YOUR FEDEX ACCOUNT NUMBER. I AM ALSO NO LONGER WILLING TO REMOVE THE TIRES. I got a price quote and it costs the same as the extra shipping to remove the tires.

THEY WILL BE SHIPPED VIA UPS GROUND (not Fedex with someone elses account number) AND $200 IS WHAT I CHARGE FOR SHIPPING. If you dont like those shipping terms you can show up with $150 in your hands.

If anyone is still interested let me know.

·
Never enough
1,418 Posts
As I replied in the thread on CL, if this sale falls through I want them :)

Andrew (boostcrazy on CL)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts