Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
8,181 Posts
very nice, i lived in muscat for 5 yrs. living in the mideast was the best time of my life.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Lol...don't let the Rennlist guys get ahold of that video, cuz we all know those gys dont ever street race. YEAH RIGHT

What are mods (without divulging too much info of course) You still call it a 996 Turbo instead of whatever RUF's name for thier converted Turbos are, so...Im guessing its full of Evolution Motorsports goodies???

You can really see the variable turbines working to get the 997TT to jump on you, but gawd, you didn't even let him get fully past you before hawking him down.
Very sweet 996 TT...

Christian

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Lol...don't let the Rennlist guys get ahold of that video, cuz we all know those gys dont ever street race. YEAH RIGHT

What are mods (without divulging too much info of course) You still call it a 996 Turbo instead of whatever RUF's name for thier converted Turbos are, so...Im guessing its full of Evolution Motorsports goodies???

You can really see the variable turbines working to get the 997TT to jump on you, but gawd, you didn't even let him get fully past you before hawking him down.
Very sweet 996 TT...

Christian
bought the things from FVD, installed them by myself except ECU, it cost me so much, RUF aah it cost more & more :(
well its almost over 580hp :D

·
Banned
455 Posts
Wow..racing in slow motion.
Confirms how overpriced those silly bald man cars are.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Cool vid. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts