Supra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
3,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my car is already broken in and i was on my way back home from Sac town. 3 lane hwy, light traffic. i spot a yellow bmw and catch up to him. looked to be a 97 m3. he had exh, all i could see. very sweet looking car. next to him is a mustang, at first i didn't pay attention to it. but then i saw an SVT badge and cobra writing on the front brakes. so i decided to play. dropped her in 3rd and gave him a sound of my RFL:) he got interested (mustang). so we're at 75mph i'm at 8psi with blown turbo (smoking hella bad) he gets a jump and his rear bumper is at my front bumper as soon as i step on it i start reeling him in. by the end of 3rd ~125 i'm 2 cars ahead of him. repeat 3 times. :cool: after racing we just roll casually and he puts his window down. i asked him what was it. it was a 99 SVT Vert. manual tranny. didn't say if he had mods. but the driver did say "That car is hella fast"! so i was happy.
after racing the stang, i fall back and cruise ~75 and i see the bimmer coming up quick. so i drop it back to 3rd. he's gaining FAST on me. as soon as he's right next to me i punch it and by the end of 3rd i had 1.5 cars on him. that was enough to hurt his ego. guy had tinted windows so i could barely see him, he didn't roll down his window, no thumbs up. :rolleyes: oh well, t'was fun :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts