Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
5,197 Posts
It's the Novitec Rosso 360 Modena. The car is pretty nice, I believe it has the regular 8 piston brakes that go for $12k not the Carbon Ceramic ones I allways post in the LNC for $29k (LOL, some of you know what I'm talking about). But yeah I spoke with some of my guys at Novitec and they are finishing up their 550.

If you guys want anymore information on Novitec in general I speak to them at least once a week so let me know and I'll ask away.

Regards,
Kevin

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
I've always liked 360's, more than the new 430's. I've always loved the shape, too, but I think that wing just completes the look. It's just perfect.

·
Nautical Blue MR2T
1,520 Posts
RossoCorsaItaly said:
Probably not, they are pretty big though 15 inch 8 piston.

Regards,
Kevin
HAHAHA well then yes they are indeed bigger than at least MY wheels... haha go 14s! Badass car... I love 360s.

·
King of the Jungle
1,265 Posts
Hahahahaha...some of those guys on the e46 forum are very toolsheddish...forced induction is ricer-like? Good lord :blah:

Sick car though, wow!

·
Who's the Master?!
4,072 Posts
RossoCorsaItaly said:
But yeah I spoke with some of my guys at Novitec and they are finishing up their 550.
What are they doing with the 550?

Oh, and the 360 is nice, but I still think the 355 is the better looking of the two.

·
BOOBIES
3,214 Posts
Russia1 said:
I'd buy that for a dollar.
:takethat:

Russia and Alex you guys are due for a rep each as soon as my reps have fully recharged :cool:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts