Supra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Never fast enough
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving down the road and my ac stopped working, no fan, no rear defrost, no recirc or fresh air button is working. All the buttons above my radio are not working!!! What would cause the problem? fuse, relay i need help thanks

·
I Solve Problems
4,349 Posts
Are the buttons lighting up when you turn the light on? If not, there is no power going to the system which means fuse most likely popped.

·
Registered
934 Posts
this just happened to me recently also. havent had time to check it out, i was thinking the plugs in the back were only half connected.... wats funny is the LED lights DO work, just the buttons dont function quite well :)

·
Registered
934 Posts
just to eliminate the two obvious possibility, im going to check all the engine bay/dead petal fuses and double check all the plugs behind the dash. then ill cry on this forum afterwards :sadance:

·
Never fast enough
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
i checked all that and everything is fine. all connections are good and all the fuse are good. And i am not crying i was hoping maybe somebody had this problem and got it fix and might know what caused it.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Check the fuses in the drivers side kick panel (small black box) It should be the cig fuse if I remember correctly. This happened to me a while back.

·
feeding your habit
4,014 Posts
lights are on a seperate fuse. Your AC fuse went.

·
Never fast enough
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sorry it took so long but i did find out it was the cig fuse i must have skipped over it when i was checking, all is good now thanks for all the help

1 - 12 of 12 Posts