Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
hahah! when i dont sleep, i try to work on car parts. normaly i just end up breaking them!:(

·
Banned
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
To get a perfectly centered IC on a mk3, you must relocate the factory oil cooler...

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Very Nice! when i saw your first post, i thought you had just taken everything off cause you were board. where did ya get that oil cooler, it looks real nice!:cool:

·
Banned
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We decided to upgrade to an aluminum oil cooler from Permacool. Underneath the front bumper support was where we decided to mount it:

·
ƒ=1/2π(√k/m)
10,086 Posts
Haha...

Just last night I was wrestling with my IC pipes... wishing I had some hard pipes...man that looks good.

:bigthumb:

·
Registered
343 Posts
what type of oil cooler is that ?

·
Registered
352 Posts
is that apexi intercooler from a eclipse. cuz i have the skyline core and tanks now. but i use to have that same one too which was only borrowed. nice set up though.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
crulpower said:
what type of oil cooler is that ?
Reading is fundemental...

SuprA70 said:
We decided to upgrade to an aluminum oil cooler from Permacool. Underneath the front bumper support was where we decided to mount it:
Is it just me or does that IC look like it has a huge dent in the left endtank? Looks good though.

·
evil will always triumph
2,225 Posts
:bigok:

·
FasterThanASpeedingCivic
671 Posts
Damn I wish I had a garage! Id be workin on my car all night to!

·
Beat the hell outta tu!!
1,061 Posts
Good post and GREAT pics! I have been trying to think up a unique and clean way to install a nice oil cooler at the front of the car for quite a while...
Hope you don't mind if I copy you! Great job man...

·
Registered
5,728 Posts
Agreed, that oil cooler install is brilliant. (At least to me)
How much was it? Hope it's effective enough, it looks a little small.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts