Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is not directed at all moderators/admins, but to the one whom exhibited the following behavior:

A. Locking the ebay intercoolers thread, without a single reply as to whether it was out of hand or anything. The last post was perfectly legitimate.

B. Wiping my post about the "ebay intercooler thread disappearing", clean off the face of this website, not just locking it. No explanation, no PM, no nothing.

We are given guidelines and rules to follow on this forum, but I think it should be understood that when a person of control decides to perform an action that ceases activity, they should have the common decency to provide a reason why.

I wouldnt be surprised to try to log in later and find myself banned for even bringing this up.

·
Registered
9,670 Posts
please contact Josh M about the problem. I would also suggest you delete what you wrote on this thread...as you will more than likely be temp banned. Although certain threads are in "our" best interest they are looked upon as "threats" to vendors here which take money away from them when someone else buy's cheaper parts from places such as eBay. I am all for saving money and helping others out...but its just not the way it works here.

Jason

·
Registered
601 Posts
IMHO opinion I think the mods for the most part do a great job. Every now and then some of them lock shit that I dont agree with but oh well. As I said I think they do a good job of keeping the SF's a great place.

·
Banned
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wusaint36 said:
IMHO opinion I think the mods for the most part do a great job. Every now and then some of them lock shit that I dont agree with but oh well. As I said I think they do a good job of keeping the SF's a great place.
No doubt, you are correct. Hence my initial statement that directed this to only the individual that did this.

Regardless of whether the sentiment is to bury any deals that would lead forum members to purchase from outside vendors, the courteous thing to do would be to give that reason or some reason at all.

If the goverment was going to excercise eminent domain on my house, you think they would mow it over while I was at work? Hell no, they would send me a notice etc...

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
As Jason has learned just contacting a mod privately works better ;) :D

Accel - I do not know who locked your thread but your best bet would be to contact the mod of that forum. Off the top of my head probably the only reason I could see for locking or deleting a thread about purchasing ebay intercoolers in a sort of group buy type thing or offering someone who sold them really cheap would that is in direct competition with our sponsors. If this is not the case again I urge you to send a message to the mod of that section. I am going to lock this and please do NOT post up another thread like this. Thank you

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.