1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Im A Fuking Ninja!!!
6,330 Posts
that old school american muscle looks awsome

· Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
rides look wicked man thanks for shareing any more pics of the girl lol
I'm pretty sure buddy does have a few pics of her. I'll see if he'll shoot me down a few to share.

that old school american muscle looks awsome
It's really nice, the suspension and motor was all redone, very clean!

· Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
nice pic I assume your the fastest? lol
Well in this group, yes I'm the fastest but not as crazy.

The Porsche and the Cobra will push it on the curves while I hang back and watch them battle. Not that the car is not capable in the twisties, I just don't have the guts to push her and accidentally hit the side of the mountain.

· Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Didn't mean to sound like an asshole but I personally hate them. :)
No worries, I know of many like you that dislike them, as for me, I respect any vehicle that can put down the power.

I grew up loving all makes and models, I guess it shows with the variety of vehicles that I go canyon carving with.

In the group I usually hang around with, it was not so apparent with the pics I posted here. If you look at some of my old posts, you will see, I don't limit my friendship with only Toyota owners, but you will see a Chevy, Ford, Acura, BMW, Lotus, Porsche. . etc. You get the idea.

What makes us all unique and love the vehicles we own, is that it is not all one type of vehicle but a variety, and with that variety makes our uniqueness and if there were only one make and model, being unique would not be in our vocabulary.

I respect your opinion and I appreciate if you respect mine, I believe in no hate in others as I would not want no hate on me because I drive a Supra.

I apologize for the long rant. :)

Peace!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.