Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys I just wanted to share a few pics of my car. I love the cars u guys have on here, hopefully I'll get me a Supra one day. My friend is selling his 94 Supra and Ive been really thinking bout getting it, but I wanna buy a house first. Enjoy.

·
Well Balanced
508 Posts
You've got the car I want to pick up next. I looked at a couple of E46 M3's over the last few months. The Supra is staying but I'm ready to buy another toy. M3's are just so damn expensive to mod :(

Nice car, I don't see a whole lot of white ones.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thats exactly why I want another car. I mean I can put 10k in my car and get like 100 hp, or I can buy another one thats way cheaper to mod and make it way faster than my M3. I was also looking at SC Cobras, or maybe even a DSM.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
ive wanted a white m3 for the longest time! i am looking to pick one up for a daily driver. hopefully soon i will have one.

car looks great by the way!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cool, just dont get SMG, I had SMG it sucked. I sold it for this white 6 speed a year ago. Was really good for fast shifting but not for a daily driver, shifts were so jerky, always gave me and whoever was in the car a headache.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow, I see u got the STM's on there, what size is that lip in the rear? Mines 4 inches in the rear.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Beautiful car! Wash that thing, though.

One thing though - Supra's aren't exactly "cheap" to mod either. If you're looking to go any faster than high 11's/low 12's, be prepared to dish out 10k to do it right.

·
Single Turbo
710 Posts
Awesome ride man! Just need some tint. Dave I think Dominoe's would be jealous of your deep dish. :)

·
Formerly NA-TT
1,268 Posts
Bimmers are nice, but they all look the same.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Dave Capone said:
~4.5"

you knew the model, most people don't even know the brand lol
Y I was actually looking to get the Maya's, but I got a better deal on the DPE's. I was gonna get a huge lip, but since I drive this everyday, I didnt wanna bend them.

·
Super Moderator, Piss me off. I dare you.
12,619 Posts
"Lips" are overrated. My new CCW SP500's are 11" wide in the rear. THAT is what matters. :cool:

Either way, that is a VERY nice M3. Nice to see a clean white one. Good job! :)

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I LOVE white cars, light colored cars look wide and u cant notice the dirt as much as dark cars. And I dont see many white M3's out.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
FYRARMS said:
"Lips" are overrated. My new CCW SP500's are 11" wide in the rear. THAT is what matters. :cool:

Either way, that is a VERY nice M3. Nice to see a clean white one. Good job! :)
Since 10's is the widest I can go on my car, I thought I might as well add some lip on it, cus the factory 19's have that flush look to them, so I didnt want my aftermarket wheels to look stock.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts