Supra Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Ticketing Ricers Evrywhre
1,485 Posts
Wow, those wheels are the shiznet! Jk, I really like them, though. Never heard of the company before, and I have an extremely long favorites marked "wheels"

·
Registered
748 Posts
wow, that's a nice looking m3. that's the first white m3 i've seen too.

rom

·
Registered
129 Posts
SGSMGM3 said:
Since 10's is the widest I can go on my car, I thought I might as well add some lip on it, cus the factory 19's have that flush look to them, so I didnt want my aftermarket wheels to look stock.
With the right offset you can easily go bigger than 10 in the rear. I work for a BMW tuner and have spent lots of time with e46 m3s..owning a Carbon Black 2002 for over a year as well.

DPE are sweet wheels..I really like yours but am kinda nervous as I believe they are a 2 piece and not fully forged..

Nice Car..I love Alpine

·
Bench Racer of the Year
692 Posts
There is something about your car in white... It's kind of odd.

Normally I would get up on a soap box and say white is a horrible color (I drive a white daily driver and dislike the color pretty bad). I'm into black/silver cars, but your car leave something open to dispute on this. Sort of like seeing a blue WRX - it just works on that car for some reason.

The color makes your car look very clean. I like what you've done with it. Please don't molest her beauty.

Regards,
Brian

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
RogueM3 said:
With the right offset you can easily go bigger than 10 in the rear. I work for a BMW tuner and have spent lots of time with e46 m3s..owning a Carbon Black 2002 for over a year as well.

DPE are sweet wheels..I really like yours but am kinda nervous as I believe they are a 2 piece and not fully forged..

Nice Car..I love Alpine
hey, do u work for rogue engineering? Ive been looking at their ssk kit recently, anything u can do for me? I have a firend that put 10.5's in the rear, but I didnt wanna take the risk of ruining a fender or something. And ya, they are 2 pc wheels. whats wrong with that?

·
Banned
865 Posts
Sexy car indeed.

but its not a supra ;)

·
dank
409 Posts
briguy453 said:
There is something about your car in white... It's kind of odd.

Normally I would get up on a soap box and say white is a horrible color (I drive a white daily driver and dislike the color pretty bad). I'm into black/silver cars, but your car leave something open to dispute on this. Sort of like seeing a blue WRX - it just works on that car for some reason.

The color makes your car look very clean. I like what you've done with it. Please don't molest her beauty.

Regards,
Brian
I agree. I hate white cars in general, but this cat's M3 is alright...

oh, and i agree with eric, also. M3s own.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts