Supra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
turbo
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Link Here

I have to say thats the best replica I have ever seen. The back of it is kind of iffy tho. I would need to do a doubletake if I saw that in person. Hes sellin it on ebay.

·
2jz powered
1,688 Posts
the conversion looks ok but thats just gay...

·
Registered
138 Posts
they're rubbish. There are lots running around in the UK, and it's just blatantly obvious that they're not ferrari's. Even to this girl who said it was a copy....I thought that was very observant until she told her friend it was because the doors don't open upwards!!! well at least she came to the right conclusion.

have a look on www.autotrader.co.uk under F355 or 355, and you'll see the first several on each are crappy mr2 copies.

·
Never narc'd on nobody
3,246 Posts
It looks ok as far as replicas go....the only thing that looks realy "off" at quick glance is behind the rear wheels.

I bet chicks still think it's the real thing tho hehe

·
Registered
4 Posts
Not bad replica but i would never do anything like that, Im sure if i saw it driving down the road i would think it be the real thing

·
Search
3,303 Posts
Jaxx said:
How much do you think this cost? It looks awesome...better than a Lamarossa anyways :bigthumb:

I was going to say the exat same thing, it looks fairly decent... unlike the lamarossa :rolleyes:

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
Man.. in other countries sure know how to make nice custom cars, even custom top secret hood on red Supra.

·
Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
6,137 Posts
what a waste of an mr2. At least with Fieros we werent losing anything nice.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Northof49 said:
I bet chicks still think it's the real thing tho hehe
Yeah the only problem is, the guys that drive these turd boxes then have to take their date back to their shitty one-bedroom apartment and explain to her why they drive a "Ferrari" but can't afford a house, or vacations, or anything else. :stickpoke :eek:

·
Weapon of Mass Affection
3,778 Posts
It's a horrible fitting conversion, unlike some Lambo kits, there is not one Ferrari f355 kit that comes close to being authentic and the differences don't take a hard core cavallino guy to spot. Besdies, the 4 cyl engine is a dead giveaway, a Ferrari v8 from that car is a very sexy beast.

·
Classic Cars = Secks
490 Posts
C- for effort.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts