Supra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm planning on going with a sp63 or sp67 turbo, i was wondering if the sp gen2 tranny would hold the power of both of these or do I need to go with the sp400? I would only run race gas maybe 2 times a year since I don't have access to it in my small ass town. But I do wanna get a menthanol (spelling) kit for when someone worth racing pulls up next to me and i wanna boost a little higher. This car will be a daily driver and might be taken on a few trips through out the year (3 hours driving). I've searched and read up alot on these but haven't seen any people posting my situation so if someone could please help me out. Thanks in advance for all your help.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
also i wanted to know what kind of RWHP i can make on those 2 turbos going with .81 on 92-93 octane. Also also what kind of quarter mile times? oh and on a side note for those quarter mile times i'm gonna run a 4k stall. sorry for all the question but i rather ask them all now then spread them out. Thanks:D

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Comparing the sp gen 2 to the sp400, how different will performance be with the sp67 and both with 4k stalls. for example 1/4 mile times and top speed? Also do you think a sp gen2 will be able to handle a spirited driver, i like driving my car hard some days and i don't wanna be worrying about breaking it and all. Thanks for all yahs help yah have really helped alot. Also the shifter for the sp400 does it look like a 6 speed or does it come out hihger, i remember seeing a picture where someone had one and the hifter was really long and i was wondering if i go that way if that's how it's gonna look.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.