Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These pics where taken with my Sanyo Camera Phone, thats why they are not the best quality. Ha, i'm working on getting sum better pics, but until then enjoy another MKIII Supra.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Don't have anything to really put on it, i wass gonna puty supra, but that sounded to generic, or Powered By HKS, but my sup isn't really power5ed by HKS, so i jus left it white

·
Go All Electric
1,183 Posts
I bought mine with a trd banner across the windshield. I was gonna scrapm it but it will stay for a while. <---It grew on me.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
How about the purpose of keepingthe sun out of my dear eyes? ha i think thats a better purpose then promoting parts i don't have....yet....muaha

·
Registered
74 Posts
it does help a lot, i would go limo tint, or car color, but it does serve a purpose. Just like doing it on the bottom of windsheild too.(Less Glare)

But yeah, looks little funne.

Nice car though.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I think we all know no one puts those banners on their cars with any real purpose in mind...no one is thinking of glare or sun when they put an 18" wide strip of vinly across their windshield.

Especially when someone who doesnt have one HKS part considered putting "Powered by HKS"

"We do it fo' decoration, just fo' decoration"

·
V A S U P R A S
2,341 Posts
i had one of those...

I had one of those. Only my car was burgundy and i got a silver one. Oh yeah i put it on the back window. I sort of lost intrest in it when i saw and 88 oldsmobile with a yellow one in the front and back.

Now i have tinted glass and have a black vinyl visor on the back window. It covers up a lot of that ugly dot matrix shit and you can even tell its there.

----------

i would reccomend that you get a silver one. Or take that one off the fron and put a silver one on the backk window. It would look sweet

1 - 20 of 26 Posts