Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are sum pics i jus took, with a little mroe light outside, hope you enjoy another fast MKIII.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Heres my Subs and System on the back.
Since you really can't see the subs and amp that good, its two 12' alm Eclipse subs, and a 1000 watt XTANT amp.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Man ur f'ed up dude, is that all u can say lose the coffee table? Forget u, sorry but i like my WING right were it is. jeez, almost could of beat money on that flame coming in.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I like the whole setup especially the wheels and the audio system except the wing but its still a clean ride. You should change the windshield visor to 1% black just my opinons

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea the visior is coming off, prolly gonna get extra dark tint, and prolly not as low.

·
Go All Electric
1,183 Posts
Great car. Not a fan of the wing at all but if you like it then keep it.

Also .. looks like the targa still fits even with the 2 12s. <--- Am I correct?

About the 12s, eclipse make my favorite subs to date. Good choice.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yup the targa pits perfectly over the subs, and yea, i love the Eclipse. thanks

·
Registered
56 Posts
Did you do the sub install yourself...if so what did you anchor it to and what materials did you use? Also how does it sound and what head unit are you using?

-Impulsive03-

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I didn't do the sub install my self. There is a custom built fiber-glass housing holding the subs, and i had to also remove me spare. I'm using a sony Xplod M770 head unit.

·
Moderator, megalos ntabatzis!!
4,409 Posts
uuhhhh, i dont like it, sorry, not my taste, wheels are too big, white on silver? wing is straight up gross, stereo setup is nice.

But what matters is... you like it, and all htat other garbage...

:)

oh ya, whats so fast about it?? engine shot :)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nice, and when you reach 150 mph, you should be able to keep very good traction due to the incredible downforce. Nice :) :) :)
:) :) :) :)

G

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Nice, and when you reach 150 mph, you should be able to keep very good traction due to the incredible downforce
Fuck that shit, i'll need to be going master then that to be that low to the ground in the back. ha Nice attempt.
uuhhhh, i dont like it, sorry, not my taste, wheels are too big, white on silver? wing is straight up gross, stereo setup is nice.

But what matters is... you like it, and all htat other garbage...
hey man sorry u didn't like the setup, but i'm happy with what i have goin on now. maybe later i'll change the exterior when i can afford a kit, prolly lose the wing then. U don't like the rims? Their not overly sized, only 18"

·
Livin the Supra Lifestyle
2,023 Posts
ARTSUPRA said:
lose the coffe table
lol or tailgate table for holding beer and hoagies:beerchug:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts