Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Poopra King
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm driving home, minding my own business when a new Hemi Charger R/T starts messin with me. So, in lo boost, I give him a little whoopin, and just after that an older Jetta started messin with me. It actually sounded really nice and he seemed to me making good power, but I pulled away from him too, in lo boost. Then, right at where I turn to go home a Mustang GT pulls up next to me while we're doing like 40mph and I hear him down shift and he starts jumping his car next to me, so I reach down and click into hi boost :D and downshift. We both hit it and he was fast, but I pulled away from him, we were both in 3rd and by the time I shifted into 4th I was 1 car ahead of him. He pulled up next to me like dang, and he asked me what I had in my car, I told him a 2.5 liter 6 cylinder :D......lol

·
Poopra King
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ha haaa, thanks :)

·
Ludicrous speed! GO!
959 Posts
Shoulda said a male and female hamster and the female is pregnant.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
The astonishment of their faces must have been priceless for them to have been beat by a 20 something year old toyota! Great Kill! :bigthumb:

·
Poopra King
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lol, I should have cameras mounted on my car to take a pic of their faces.....lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts