Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 104 Posts

· Boost Junkie
15,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am getting ready to make some changes to my car so figured I would post up some pix before I sell the wheels/brakes. Let me know what you think.

Steve K.

· Boost Junkie
15,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. THere is a thread in the forsale section if you are interested. I absolutely love the anthracite color and when I bought my car it had to be anthracite. It is a gorgeous color. I put it up there with Quicksilver and RSP.

Steve

· Premium Member
29,523 Posts
I'd give my left nut to see a painted WW lip and a set of new CCW LM wheels on your car...

:wackit:

· serbian by blood!!!
3,545 Posts
from 1-10 shes a 12!

· Boost Junkie
15,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
I've always loved your car man, but was never a fan of these new wheels. Are you going with Stoptech's instead?? How about tints?
No I am going back to stock brakes. The whole idea is to free up some money. The car has 32% tint, which is the lowest you can go legally in IN. Thanks for the positive words.

cuemaster, suprajte, FYRARMS, max3em, lucarelliracing:

Thanks for the kind words. SHe is going back to stock wheels for the time being. Eventually later down the road I may get some different wheels. My son is only 4-months old and I am going to start putting money away for his college fund. I also have another investment opportunity that I would like to take advantage of so as of now the plan is to put the car back to stock "appearance".

Steve

· Registered
6,020 Posts
In that case best of luck! I remember you selling your stock brake setup for an unbelievable price. Nothing wrong with going back to stock wheels either; one heck of a sleeper. You think the rolled fenders are gonna give you gap issues with the older wheels?

· Boost Junkie
15,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No, honestly they aren't fully rolled and even being rolled all of the work is on the inside of the wheel well and you can't see it.

Steve

· Garage Queen Club
3,472 Posts
Steve,

You may need to cut/trim the rear fender lip to clear.

But I must say, car looks amazing with that setup. I too have been considering dropping back to stock brakes and stock wheels. Just don't paint them black.

1 - 20 of 104 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.