Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
We need an mk3 ebay sticky, now that's something i would check everyday, we'll see who finds the best stuff. I rather someone in here beats me out then some punk who just has some money burning in his pocket.

Awsome Post, thanks a lot, i'm watching 4 of them.

·
Canada, Eh?
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
theres also a few i didnt post that i'm watching. so if you see the bidder Enraged thats ME so DON'T BID hehe

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
oh its already been broughten

·
2,279 Posts
We need an mk3 ebay sticky, now that's something i would check everyday, we'll see who finds the best stuff. I rather someone in here beats me out then some punk who just has some money burning in his pocket.
Thats the last thing we need.

·
Boost is my drug!
1,319 Posts
yeah man. it will be constantly updated. so its not worth to have a sticky. other than that. it will be one hell of competetion!!!

I wanna that. no I wanna that. and the bid gets to $500 for a BOV! lol

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
seriously you wont find any deals, from now on, no one posts ebay deals!

B

·
0 Posts
Yeah I get super annoyed when people post ebay finds on here. It definately has screwed me out of a few smoking deals...

·
Canada, Eh?
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
oops

also why i didnt post some others im watching...

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
No more ebay posting... after Makenzie posted those Tein that jarco had going they shot up 500 bucks.. STOP! Let people fend for themselves... this is capitalism g*ddamn it!

·
27836-12121
1,310 Posts
hawkeye said:
No more ebay posting... after Makenzie posted those Tein that jarco had going they shot up 500 bucks.. STOP! Let people fend for themselves... this is capitalism g*ddamn it!
I double that, I have to find MY SHIT MYSELF

hahaha

ART

·
Registered
449 Posts
yeah......dido
damn......i wanted some springs this summer...i coulda bought em for 100 bux.....then someone posted or something
and they went bye bye....
i wanted those tein coilovers too
now they way expensive
i'm game on those recaro's though
so dont touch
haha
lata

1 - 15 of 15 Posts