Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Low Miles Sackrider
190 Posts
Car looks amazing Ryan. If you could post up some full size pictures (fototime auto shrinks them) it would be great to see how such a high mega-pixel camera performs. Since I'm only running half at 4.0 mp. Anyways great pictures as always from you.

-Brady

·
Formerly NA-TT
1,268 Posts
Nice, I have similar taste in asthetics. My car is being painted jet black as we speak. Don't have the bodykit yet, but I like the suttle look along with the black with crome/polished rim rims.

My hoodscoop isn't the stock euro one. If you have ever seen the 4Runner Sport Edition hood scoop, that is the one I have on my car.

--Justin

·
Administrator
4,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks!

Brady, I loaded the up in full res. let me figure out how to allow others to access the full sized pics.

Xenon, it doesn't sit outside since I painted it. But it did get stuck outside twice...

Justin, 4 runner hood scoop on a Supra... interesting... post pics when it's done.

·
Low Miles Sackrider
190 Posts
RSA Supra said:
That camera has Amazing quality and it didnt take too long on cable to open them. I must admit your car looks perfect and flawless in those pictures, great job with it.

-Brady

1 - 20 of 31 Posts