Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just figured i would post some pics that were taken the othe rnight....

this is:

my car: pearl white
red car with grill: psifactor(kelly)
other red car: rtasupra(eli)
silver car: reignmaker(jake)....who wasnt there since i just picked up his car for him...so jake heres some more pics for ya ;)

theres more i might post up later but i thought these came out pretty cool....

·
Tampa Bay Supras
707 Posts
looking good :D

I'll be there in a few months...

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
jakes car sits so low. The rest of us all look 4x4 way too much.

Next time I want pictures from that circle around the building at night...that was a perfect spot.

·
512RWHP... 503RWTQ... 7M
3,292 Posts
STOP PIMPIN MY RIDE HOOKER! :p Seriously Jay, I dont mind you drivin it, just BE FRIGGIN ULTRA SUPER "GRANNY DRIVER" SAFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And if yur gunna drive it, get the boost up on it, :D Oh, check the oil, and be sure to fill the tank... Oh, and NO sex in my car! heheheheheheh har har ARRRRRRGH!

And yeah Kelly, I was thinkin the same thing, my car is fuggin loaw as hell! DADDY LIKE!

BTW: you know how sad this is makin me, I cant WAIT to come down, bishes, I'll be there FRIDAY!

EDIT: I just thought of something... WHO was driving my car that night? :dunno:

·
5,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Reign_Maker said:
STOP PIMPIN MY RIDE HOOKER! :p Seriously Jay, I dont mind you drivin it, just BE FRIGGIN ULTRA SUPER "GRANNY DRIVER" SAFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And if yur gunna drive it, get the boost up on it, :D Oh, check the oil, and be sure to fill the tank... Oh, and NO sex in my car! heheheheheheh har har ARRRRRRGH!

And yeah Kelly, I was thinkin the same thing, my car is fuggin loaw as hell! DADDY LIKE!

BTW: you know how sad this is makin me, I cant WAIT to come down, bishes, I'll be there FRIDAY!
heh its LOW...TOO low...it scrapes something on EVERY speed bump...no matter how sideways i drive it.... its underbody stuff though so no worries...just annoying lol....

the boost went up to 9psi the other night from the cold weather....i might play with it a little bit this week but i doubt it...with nothing to tune by (no WB or EGT) i dont really wanna mess with it too much...

·
Search
3,305 Posts
talkin about low... I started at Circuit City a coupel days ago and there are two MK4's with lowering springs there... they make my stock mk3 look like its about a foot an a half off the ground :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
damn i wish i could have made that, doesnt work well on a school night tho. ill have to do it next time

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
Looks good guys, we had a little get together on Saturday also :):

aight peace :chicken:

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
Carson said:
Are there anymore pics of the BAS RHD supra? Good, big pics?

Those are all that I can find right now, I know he has more... aight peace :chicken:

·
5,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hey no thread hijackery :mad:

;) :p

yeah this was kinda a hey lets get something to eat and creuise type dealie put together in like 5 minutes lol...

we should have a bigger one this weekend ;)

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
IdealSupra said:
hey no thread hijackery :mad:

;) :p

yeah this was kinda a hey lets get something to eat and creuise type dealie put together in like 5 minutes lol...

we should have a bigger one this weekend ;)
Ours was a 5 minute get together thing also... called up- hey its not raining, lets bbq, call the rest of the peeps... aight peace :chicken:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts