Discussion Starter #1
Here's a few pics I have:

BEFORE:

AFTER:

Interior:

Another interior:

Engine Bay:
Yes, it's dirty as hell... :)

Let me know what you think...As long as they are good comments :)

·
Filmmaker
2,719 Posts
holy shit the change looks fantastic! what turbo is that? as well as paint job? what front bumper is going on! keep us updated

Matt

·
SF's Cleanest
7,179 Posts
Looks awesome, I love the whale tale. It flows nicely with the car.

What front bumper is going on?

Everything looks great. I'd go for some 98 headlights or clean your foggy ones though.

Overall, car looks awesome!!! :bigok:

·
Well Balanced
508 Posts
Damn dude, that's gonna be one sick Supra. Remember not to drive it in the snow this time :p

What front bumper are you going with?

·
Registered
678 Posts
Which carbon fibre dash kit is that? Torasport?

·
Scuzi!
1,394 Posts
I dont think the handbrake got the message.. try pulling some more until its perfectly vertical. :p

Looks like its coming along nicely though. :)

·
Vengeance is mine
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The turbo is a turbonetics T72, paint is black (the black is called G99) supposed to be the darkest black out. Blitz front bumper is going on.

Carbon Fiber kit I'm not sure what brand it is as I bought it from ShogunSup94 seems to be of good quality though, E-brake needs to be adjusted :) I put a new shift boot in and kept my stock 94 shifter.

They are RO_JA wheels and headlights are due for a cleaning, i actually cleaned the driver side but have yet to touch the pass. side. Thanks for all the great compliments everyone!

·
Registered
17 Posts
lookin good, Is that a custom rollbar or bolt in if so who makes it? and again great lookin car!!

·
Vengeance is mine
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's an autopower bolt-in.. I really got it to stiffen the car up when the targa is off, and it looks cool :) Thanks a million everyone...lately I have been feeling burned out on the car (constantly working on it etc....) This makes me feel like some of the work has paid off!

·
Registered
660 Posts
the headlights look like they need some polishing.

·
Vengeance is mine
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
One is polished one isnt, something I have to finish up still.

·
Banned
5,064 Posts
Looking Good, so have you got her up and running yet?

I called your cell, but didn't get an answer.......hit me up when you get a chance.

vnt

·
Vengeance is mine
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm shooting for this sunday (finger crossed) I have to finish the new ic piping, make my downpipe and tune the haltech....

1 - 20 of 24 Posts