Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got her detailed and decided to snap some pics. Its an 05 AWD Escalade with 2/3 Spindle kit drop and 24inch Wheels. Gas Milage sucks but it runs and drives perfect and smooth. Anyways Hope you enjoy.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Hahah

My stock X=terra would bit you in the quarter mille, and I still have enough gas to go down to the beach. V8 are not good enymore, But it dos look good I'll give that lol.

·
BMM
2,329 Posts
My stock X=terra would bit you in the quarter mille, and I still have enough gas to go down to the beach. V8 are not good enymore, But it dos look good I'll give that lol.
english maybe? :dunno:

nice lookin ride

·
Pick it up 141!
179 Posts
A white boy rolling in an SUV with "twentyfoes" hahaha...... So much for stereotypes huh?! Just messing with you man.

That's a JDM tyte ride Yo!

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes but at the end of the day your in an X-Terra and I can go valet in confidence :angel: :love:

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well I would drive my 07 Cummins 4x4 but Its just to big to be driving daily. Im keeping miles of my Supras and SC.

·
7MGTE CRESSIDA PWR!!!
780 Posts
I don't like it... What happened to the LS430?

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Traded it in because it sucked.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts