Supra Forums banner
21 - 40 of 75 Posts
Discussion starter · #21 ·
You're an idiot!!

FYI: Contrary to popular belief, SUV's do not make your penis larger!
LOL yeah and being asian puts you on the bottom of the totum pole.

always loved caddy's pearl frost white ..looks very nice btw

good deal

I hate the fact they bottom up in value. Nice ride none the less. Much better than a Armada...I sell them and they suck.

Seriously though...you thought the ls430 sucked?

Discussion starter · #31 ·
I hate the fact they bottom up in value. Nice ride none the less. Much better than a Armada...I sell them and they suck.

Seriously though...you thought the ls430 sucked?
Yeah luckily I bought it for a really good price and I have GM's warranty where everything on the car is covered down to wheels and door dings. These things still sell for premium here in the Dallas area so I could sell and make some money but I really didnt care about making money on this car. The LS430 actually just shut off on me right before I traded it in. Everything went dead and Lexus just bought it back.

Discussion starter · #33 ·
haha Well in Texas they just passed a law where if you are being carjacked you can blow the fuckers away with a gun. Im always packign alot of heat in my cars so I would love to kill someone for trying to steal my car!

haha Well in Texas they just passed a law where if you are being carjacked you can blow the fuckers away with a gun. Im always packign alot of heat in my cars so I would love to kill someone for trying to steal my car!

That would be the best feeling in the world IMO...lol

Discussion starter · #39 ·
seriously are you a drug dealer? how can you afford this, and I just saw in another thread you bought some girl a 97 tt, and you are only 23?

1. no

2. I buy and sell cars for a living and make very good money doing so.

3. Its not "some girl" she about to be my fiance

4. Yes Im 23 and about to be 24.

Tootles,

-Kyle

You're a ****.... I bet you picked that up for $15k!!!!!

21 - 40 of 75 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.