Supra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
« f ï z z | ë »
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
my friend took a few pics last night. what do you think.... :)

·
« f ï z z | ë »
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
another

·
« f ï z z | ë »
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
« f ï z z | ë »
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
« f ï z z | ë »
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
MKIV TT Sell-OUT
176 Posts
nothing that i havent seen already ;) , but nice pictures anyways!
:asthanos: <--is this a new smiley or am i just retarded?!!:confused:

oh well, this one's still my favorite :fruit:

·
« f ï z z | ë »
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
stang2supra said:
nothing that i havent seen already ;) , but nice pictures anyways!
:asthanos: <--is this a new smiley or am i just retarded?!!:confused:

oh well, this one's still my favorite :fruit:
lol...waddap john... did you get back the car yet?

·
Now...Whitesupra94
3,249 Posts
comparison...

ok guys...
well that looks a helluva lot like the original drager...how's it sound?
can anyone verify if it sounds better/same/worse compared the the original dragger.

whats the piping on that? tip?

looks like the humungus canister was downsized...is this right?

id just like your general input on how it looks/works/sounds cuz im about to buy an original dragger in like 2 weeks. is there a loss of low end at all?

thanx in advance
Bob

·
« f ï z z | ë »
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lawn boy - go to mvpmotorsports.com to find out what it does...basically it's like the apex safc....

BlackSupra93 - the piping is 85mm compared to the drager, which has 95mm... yes the muffler is smaller... since many people are happy with the drager, i'm pretty sure you would be too... it also makes that rumbly noise when slowing down as does the drager... i don't feel a loss of low end... and it's about ~$150 cheaper... plus it comes with a silencer... we've talked about this a lot a while back... reread the old thread and if you have any more questions just ask...

·
« f ï z z | ë »
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i don't remember too well, i think i got it for about 300 or so.... supposedly more tunable than the afc... just check out what mvp says about it.

·
« f ï z z | ë »
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
stang2supra said:
hey are you going to make it to one of the meets? i mean..its on the weekend but still...
naw man... i would but i won't be in town... looks like it's gonna be great... have fun.:) ... can you email me the dyno sheets of your car when you get it though.. thanks

·
Now...Whitesupra94
3,249 Posts
hey guys,

WISHLIST
yea i know of one previous thread that had the dragger 2 in it..i was part of that one...ill look to see if theres others, but what im more concerned with is hearing what you hafta say now that you've got it. theres nothing like hearing an exhaust first hand.
cuz i mean..they look so similar, minus the huge canister...but ive never heard the SD 2. ive heard the SD1 and it sounds good, but IMO it starts to sound alil ricey about 5krpm. maybe im just being paranoid. have you ever heard the SD1? i would just like to know how YOU personally compare them now that you've got this one.
and for 150 less this is pretty entincing.
just let me know on how you think it sounds, and if you can compare it to anything.
thanks
Bob
PS. can you take some day pics from the rear left corner and the back of the car so i get really get the picture on how it looks.
id appreciate it.
Thanks in advance

·
« f ï z z | ë »
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i will see if i can get my friend to take some video of my car sometime this week.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts