Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Not your average auto mk3
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I figured there may be a couple of you guys on here that may be interested in the progress of my MKIII, so heres a couple pics....

Lemme know what you think...

·
Registered
273 Posts
Looks like you've taken it to the next level! That must be a new roller you picked up is it? Looks like you're doing it right for sure man..Very nice work indeed..

·
RIP 86.5 N/A, Hello 90T
2,293 Posts
Jesus Slow, that 10.33 not good enough? :) looks badass keep us updated I can't wait to see you're new numbers

N

·
0 Posts
awsome, at least one of the CT guys is still into supras

i wanna see some numbers with the new turbo and EMS, dyno and 1/4

good luck

oh, and just out of curiousity, are you gonna put your interior back in?
and are you still gonna run the same tranny? or switch to one with an overdrive?

·
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Carpet, door panels, headliner, and dash will go back in.....and i'll be using a Powerglide instead of the th350.

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Good lord...That car is going to be sick fast.

However, it seems like your original low buck formula for going fast is gone. Good luck!

·
can't spell shazam w/o it
315 Posts
Awesome man, looks very promising. Maybe we'll see each other at the track this summer, hehe.

·
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thermactor said:
Is that intercooler big enough for ya? ;)

:D

tank to tank is 38", 13" tall and 4.5" thick.....3.5" in/out

:D

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
Wow....

·
25psi Bliss
1,448 Posts
Looks great Bryan. Obvious progress in your overall objective for the ride. I'm somewhat in a similar position: My rear subframe is off the car and apart as I prepare to renovate and reinforce it for events requiring quick acceleration, hard braking, and left / right turns :). Hopefully, you and I both will be rolling and rep'ing the CT crew :D relatively soon.

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
Is that a modified stock rail or aftermarket? Looks hella hot so far btw :) aight peace :chicken:

·
Do You Even HKS, Bro?!?
1,493 Posts
Very nice build.

Good call with the glide. That should save you some time down the track and at the end of the day, that's what counts.

GL
Kevin

1 - 20 of 59 Posts