Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, i was just thinking we should have a final meet before supra fest, maybe meet up at mission on friday or something... i leave this one up to don, hes gotta be somewhere... haha

·
Newbe....I know nothing!
1,853 Posts
Ya a meet would be cool, lets try and make it the weekend after next. Like the 15th or 16th having it then would be good as it breaks up the time between drags a bit.

Jeremy

·
Newbe....I know nothing!
1,853 Posts
smupra said:
ya, that sounds good, u gonna have ur car on the road jeremy?
Not sure yet have alot to get done in the next 2 weeks. I have to get it going soon so I have time to get it all sorted out for Suprafest.

Jeremy

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah for sure, i wanna see that 2j beast soon... its been a long time comming, i bet u cant wait to fire that thing up and see what 700 hp can do in an mk3

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok, so im making this meet official. its gonna be on july 16th, thats a sunday, and we are gonna be having it at a location soon to be announced, everyone better make it!

·
Scratching and Sniffing
2,849 Posts
smupra said:
Hey, i was just thinking we should have a final meet before supra fest, maybe meet up at mission on friday or something... i leave this one up to don, hes gotta be somewhere... haha
Ya he just got back for a day..lol..Red Robin Guilford is best for parking and accomodating us usually..

:)

·
Registered
941 Posts
LOL, I was just about to start a thread today to plan a meet for July 16th at Guildford Red Robin so I can collect SupraFest Nationals fees in person lol, thanks Pat!!

This meet is on, I will invite all of the mk2 guys as well who aren't on any of the forums. Plus another local Richmond Supra owner who isn't on any of the boards, he just picked up a mint black 91 hard top with 50,000kms on it! Should be a reallly good showing. We're doing lunch I take it? Why don't we show up at 11:00am then so its still a little cool and less crowded.

Registration for the PacNW SupraFest Nationals is officially open, I will be collecting the regy fees and event costs at this meet. Saves you guys some PayPal fees and its more convienent. If you know any Supra owners who don't use the internet, try and get them to come to this meet as I will have flyers for the Fest to hand out as well. I will definitly see you all there!

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
sounds like a plan seamus... meet at 11 am, no more hangovers don, and if u want, u can jump into my car hahaha

PATLEE

·
Registered
141 Posts
I'll be there, cash in hand for SF reggy

·
Registered
141 Posts
SupraFiend said:
Aren't you dragging on friday? I'll be at the Street Legals this friday if anyone wants to catch me there instead.
Doh, posting before thinking... yah I'll pay you on the 7th

·
Look, Its a hat!
1,520 Posts
im going to have to give someone a big stack of cash and a list of the events i want to enter for suprafest, so they can give it to seamus for me. Ill be in the land of America

·
Registered
941 Posts
Send me a registration email if you do that with all the questions I need answered. You should have given Duane the cash when you say him the other day ;) Paypal is fine with me too, it doesn't cost that much.

·
Look, Its a hat!
1,520 Posts
SupraFiend said:
Send me a registration email if you do that with all the questions I need answered. You should have given Duane the cash when you say him the other day ;) Paypal is fine with me too, it doesn't cost that much.
i thought about that after he left, oh well, im local so ill drive out to meet you one day if need be. I prefer dealing with cash, very simple and no paper trail. Paypal makes my brain hurt.

·
Cones owned me.
261 Posts
I will be there, but I can only stay for lunch (work that night). Seamus, I'll pay at the meet.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts