Supra Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I'm cleaning out my silver MKIV which was on display at the International Auto Show at SkyDome - just vacuuming and detailing it, ready for its new home, and look at the delightful little gift that SiNiStEr MoTiVeZ left for me.
He took one of my business cards and in my absence, left me note on the back and tossed it in the car. Add to that a deep scratch on the bottomside of the carbon fiber section of the rear wing which could not have occurred naturally, and you do the math.

If there was ever any doubt in anyone's mind what inbreeeding will do, well here is your proof. You still want him back on here?
These people are the ones driving Supra owners away from SF in droves. There are so few members of the TSC in particular that even come here anymore, myself included, that now the Canadian Forum is comprised mainly of the BC Supra owner's contigent. I certainly hope you guys don't have someone of this ilk in your neighborhood.

On the other side of the coin, based on the recent NE MKII meet that I returned from recently, there are so many wonderful guys and gals that appreciate these cars, it helps to take the edge off the crap that these few miscreants spew about. We had 26 MKII's gather in Pennsburg, PA a few weeks back, and we all had a great time sharing our affection for these cars, and in some cases, each other. I won't name names, George. :gaysex:
We all had a great time, despite allergies to the clouds of pollen wafting about, and all returned home safely without a single breakdown to my knowledge. Looking forward to the next meet!

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
you sure he made the scratch?

Either way, hes a dirtbag.

·
Registered
927 Posts
It's not as if I like the car in question, but you don't fuck with someone elses property...that's pretty low

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mc_h said:
It's not as if I like the car in question, but you don't fuck with someone elses property...that's pretty low
Always appreciate your positive responses - thanks. :rolleyes:

"you sure he made the scratch? "

I didn't actually see it being done, as you can imagine if I had what would have happened, but since my detailer went over it with a mag scope, I would have been alerted to it before the show. But then again, it could have been one of the other MKIV haters out there....
The note really set me off, hence this thread. Oh well, what can you do? Can't shoot them for their opinions, no matter how disturbed they seem. Mind you, if I EVER see someone maliciously damage not just one of my cars, but ANYone's Supra, or any other car for that matter, it's Champ time - lose it, snap, etc.

G

·
i know the guy personally, and just linked him to the thread. he remains firm on the note, but makes it very clear, he respects other peoples property, even your own. so assuming the scratch was made by him is mere speculation. cars are off limits when it comes to fucking around, so i assure you, any damage you claim to have suffered, was not by him, unless it was mental in nature.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
GT35R said:
i know the guy personally, and just linked him to the thread. he remains firm on the note, but makes it very clear, he respects other peoples property, even your own. so assuming the scratch was made by him is mere speculation. cars are off limits when it comes to fucking around, so i assure you, any damage you claim to have suffered, was not by him, unless it was mental in nature.
Well, we're all too familiar with his recent rantings and artisitic impressionism, and in most opinions his actions would be described as "mental in nature". Someone with this much hatred of others and their property certainly could be capable of this sort of action, so I'm not ruling him out anytime soon. I can't accept your assurances as actual fact as I don't know you or he well enough personally to ascertain the truth. I don't expect to ever find out who did it, but that wasn't the main purpose of the post. Just reinforcing the decision made to get him the hell off this Forum.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
GT35R said:
fair enough, but consider that such baseless accusations may just inspire him to return again
I appreciate your point there, but I'm not accusing him outright, merely speculating as you mentioned. It's possible anyone could have done it, but I guess we'll never know.
If he returns with the same attitude, he would be ousted again so I'm not troubled by that prospect.

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
I'll throw in my $.02 here.

It's people like Sinister that have driven me away from supraforums. I now check the Canadian section occasionally, but that's the limit of my browsing here - and I am one of the aforementioned BC guys.

People like this should be banned from posting online anywhere. They exist simply to cause grief. I've seen many posts from this guy in particular and his ilk in general, and it comes down to the fact that they have nothing constructive to say. Quite the opposite, they exist only to tear down what the rest of us build. If this guy and his group of online haters had their way, they would drag the entire world, kicking and screaming, back into barbarism, where scorn and ridicule are viable methods of keeping the peasants in line - at least until they revolt and throw your sorry neck into a guillotine so they can dance and sing around your severed head and make a national holiday in honor of the day you were executed.

GT, please forgive us for assuming, however, Sinister acts like a criminal, therefore we will treat him as such. We are not alone in this, either. I assure you, if someone were to firebomb Phil's car, the first thing the police would ask is if he had any enemies, and they would start their investigation there.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Now that pretty much sums it up! :wtflol:

I often wonder if the old "proverbs" have been handed down to the latest generation at all. You certainly wouldn't think so from what I've seen in the past 10-15 years.....

·
Registered
927 Posts
suprafanatic said:
Always appreciate your positive responses - thanks. :rolleyes:
I don't see why you're using sarcasm. I posted supporting you in this case and that's the response you give - Yet you wonder why I've had a problem with you in the past? Good one. :dumbass:

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Gspot said:
What started this war?
My recollection from when I PM'd him to find out why the bug was so far up his ass was at some point when we were talking at a TSC meet, someone interupted and took my attention away from him.... Who knows.....

Mark,

"It's not as if I like the car in question,"
If your posting was supportive, I fail to see it. If anything, it was just another of your half assed jabs. Who cares whether you like or dislike the car? It has absolutely no bearing on the point of this thread. I thanked you for your input, nothing more. What you infer from it is up to you. The problem you have with me is exactly that - your problem.

·
Registered
927 Posts
suprafanatic said:
Mark,

"It's not as if I like the car in question,"
If your posting was supportive, I fail to see it. If anything, it was just another of your half assed jabs. Who cares whether you like or dislike the car? It has absolutely no bearing on the point of this thread. I thanked you for your input, nothing more. What you infer from it is up to you. The problem you have with me is exactly that - your problem.
Half assed jabs? Hardly. If I was going to make a "jab", I would have made it much more apparent.

·
Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
12,263 Posts
Ok Mark and Phil this is pathetic, give it a rest.

As for sinister, he was banned, and no one was letting him back on so if this thread was only to stir the shit it has because he's not around. The general consensuses is that he is NOT good for the community hence his removal. While I agree that he has no business writing on a card and tossing it into your car. It’s a little hard to blame someone for something you have absolutely no proof of.

Either way, the disrespect and vandalism is UNACCEPTABLE.

GT35R Please let your friend know that if he has ISSUES with Phil he should grow some nuts and dignity and confront Phil.

The sad thing is he won’t reveal his identity and he hasn’t proven that Phil has done ANY wrong doing to him.

·
BOOBIES
3,212 Posts
I can't believe I missed this guy. Who the hell is he anyway and why hasn't anyone broken his jaw????

1 - 19 of 19 Posts