Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
With HIN LA around the corner, Blk96SupraTT aka Sirv and i were debating showing as we usually do, with the shop i work for "Creative" and some customers, or just by ourselves and a few friends. I thought, why not try to rally a group of Supras and slap the show scene with something they've never seen before... a row of supras!!!

After only 6 days of rallying in the SoCal section, the turnout has left me in awe. I literally couldn't have even picked a finer group/variety of rides to represent our community then those who decided they wanted in. Some of which are total virgins to the show scene and the registrations are still rolling in!! Some are traveling as far as Arizona and Northern California! The Venue is at Dodger Stadium this year in downtown LA. We arn't messing around either. We got "Team Supra" stickers already printed and lighting displays are already in the works! Neck snappin' and panty dropping will happened.

The thread in the socal section has over 3,400 hits and climbing after only 6 DAYS!!!! Word is getting out on the other forums already. Muhahhahaha!!!

Link to said thread: http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=528501

I pretty much put a garuntee down that at least one if not the entire group/row of us Supras parked together will get photographed and be in some magazines coverage of the HIN show.

Without further ado, here are your 16 registered members of "Team Supra" for HIN LA 2009:

Nick Stonawski

Blk96SupraTT aka Sirv

Vicious aka Tyler

SupraSized aka Goldmember aka Andrew

Onebad7m aka "Soapra" aka Jose

StarletGTT

Kingerm aka Enrique

Suprajoey

lilazni3uoy aka Eric

Supraristo aka Silas

lazysan aka Jason

Supramatt96

toyotasupra916

TOYMR2TRD

Veilside935 aka Tim

Whitetiger777
(need pic)

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
(Since more will register and i can only have 15 images in one post at a time ill make this post here to add more pics directly after post above. ;) )

·
Member Since 2000...
909 Posts
Trying to get clearance from momma to let me go...Sry about not being able to go to WEK Sirv...had to have surgery

·
---
2,768 Posts
We are currently at 16 confirmed and 3 pending.

This event will surely make history guys! I'm not in California but I'm making the drive for this. You guys can too! We're closing registration for the team on monday and then taking votes on our display.

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
courtesy of SupraMatt96

1 - 20 of 26 Posts