Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Scotch Scotch Scotch
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Missing an intercooler :(

Added the GReddy lip and had the headlights painted 98 style by Mike D (MDSUPERSTAR). As everyone knows, hes the best when it comes to re-painting! Thanks again Mike!

·
Mamba Still On Top
3,462 Posts
We definately need to get you a new camera to take some pictures that do the car justice.

We need more wheel pics and profile shots!

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Way to represent the green supra crowd!! You're right though, a FMIC and some '98 turns would really complete the look. Beautiful rim selection! ;)

·
Scotch Scotch Scotch
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How much did it cost to paint the lip?
I actually had the whole front bumper painted and had the license plate holes filled in too. My guy made me a custom bracket to mount the plate if necessary. I paid him $450 out the door for everything.

Way to represent the green supra crowd!! You're right though, a FMIC and some '98 turns would really complete the look. Beautiful rim selection! ;)
Thanks for the compliments :D Im hoping to do that intercooler thing first, but i heard you need a turbo too connect it to! But hopefully thats coming soon as well :bigthumb:

·
Scotch Scotch Scotch
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We definately need to get you a new camera to take some pictures that do the car justice.

We need more wheel pics and profile shots!
Used my dads camera since the only one i have is on my POS Chocolate phone. Hopefully soon once Jeff gets his dawg up and running we can have a mini-meet for us locals and get some good group shots as well as solo's.

Im also hoping to get my entire car detailed soon, including the rims. Heres a few more shots of them thow. They are 18x9 and 18x10 Volk GT-V's in Mercury Silver.

·
Scotch Scotch Scotch
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am about to put that WW lip on my 97 green one. Thanks for the pics of what it will look like.
Glad i could help!

I know exactly how you feel because the MKIV that my Volk's came off of was green, so i already knew how hott they looked!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts