Supra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
I remember seeing this in highschool..this video must be almost 20 years old if not more, I creamed my pants when I first saw it back then.

Sam

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like professor Hagendazs at the end saying that every man should own a 12 cylinder car.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
What a great vid. It's amazing to see how much things have changed. That Lambo will always be one of my favorite cars.

·
Extra medium
877 Posts
I have to thread jack a little seeing as its a countach thread. About 2 weeks ago my friend sunny and I were going to one of our classes when we drive by a totaled countach.

aparently a guy in a truck was driving by and wanted a REALLY close look at the car. So close that he managed to do all of this to it.

At least the guy had the decency to stop and give his information as the owner was out walking around the campus at the time. Later after class we talked to the owner a bit, turns out he had just got a valve job done and was about to finally pay the car off. Of course now... that will probably not happen as it looks to me that the car may very well be totaled. Anyways just wanted to share my only experience with countachs albeit a terrible one.

·
Extra medium
877 Posts
I won't say it's totaled, but that is bad.
Yeah looking at the pics makes me doubt it as well, but I know working with aluminum is not cheap, As well the front was pushed into the curb and looked to be a bit off as well, just about killed me to see that, I was flipping out when we drove past it.

·
Who's the Master?!
4,073 Posts
What a great vid. It's amazing to see how much things have changed. That Lambo will always be one of my favorite cars.
Yup! The Countach will definitely remain one of my favorite cars.

Anybody else hear that Countach with the Eisenmann exhaust on that same page? Oh my. It sounds glorious.

·
Banned
794 Posts
I loved my Countach. But what a pain in the ass to drive in traffic!

·
Registered
889 Posts
Awesome find!

·
Z06 convert
1,378 Posts
Nice!

It's sad no one makes a car like that anymore. Supercars have definitely become "soft". I love the rawness of the cars of that era. Especially the F40.

The only companies with that mindset anymore are Lotus, Noble... even Pagani. Newer Lamborghini's just don't stir the soul IMO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBQKwmDyMpU

·
Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
6,137 Posts
Kerbeck has a 400km never titled Countach for sale right now.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts