Supra Forums banner

101 - 114 of 114 Posts

·
Just some newb.
1,327 Posts
lulz /\

You're right, it sure as hell isnt CNC. It was done with a drill press, cutting torches, a grinder and a few dial indicators/various measuring devices. It aligns the transmission and engine within 0.001. It will look a hell of a lot better when I final assemble all of it.

I'd like to know how much of that you would be capable of?
All of it.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Good Luck

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
Damn impressive, I must say. We both know that I assumed you were an average idiot, and I apologize for that. Now if only you weren't an ignorant MF who takes PM's and posts them in public threads (on top of many other reasons) you'd be set!

But again, nice work. I wish i had access to the resources that you do.

·
Just some newb.
1,327 Posts
Damn impressive, I must say. We both know that I assumed you were an average idiot, and I apologize for that. Now if only you weren't an ignorant MF who takes PM's and posts them in public threads (on top of many other reasons) you'd be set!

But again, nice work. I wish i had access to the resources that you do.
I just don't appreciate personal insults is all.

Been on the chopping block too many times on these boards that, I am just tired of it.
I am sure you understand, you seem above average for sure.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #109
^Here comes trouble.

Nice build btw. I hope you got that heavy V8 for cheap. ;)

Roughly 350hp built brand new (by myself) for 400$ CAD, hard to beat that aha. That isn't incl. my nitrous of course.

I don't know about heavy, look how the car sits :p That is with everything in it pretty well. I need to lower it to get it back to factory height. (original 1986.5 springs too)

Funky_monkey I definitely understand. There's lots of haters out there. Your first post on DegreE's thread about his car getting smashed is what set me off.

·
Just some newb.
1,327 Posts
If DegreE wasn't worthless I wouldn't have said anything, all that fucktard does is post stupid bullshit with bad information. All the while driving an NA 7m supra.

You do know why he was banned right?

·
4,623 Posts
If DegreE wasn't worthless I wouldn't have said anything, all that fucktard does is post stupid bullshit with bad information. All the while driving an NA 7m supra.

You do know why he was banned right?
X2.

I hope degree gets the hint.

I see him back; and i'm happy for this. You guys will see how resourceful I am.

You do know why Degree was banned from SupraMania?

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #112
No I am not aware tbh, what was the reason? I can't see why the fact that he drives a n/a 7m has anything to do with it though.

·
4,623 Posts
No I am not aware tbh, what was the reason? I can't see why the fact that he drives a n/a 7m has anything to do with it though.
We don't feed trolls and he's obviously got some issues to work out with some professional help.

Who said anything about a N/A 7M? All of us could give a flying fuck what he drives.

101 - 114 of 114 Posts