Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in San Francisco Chinatown today looking a some gift shops when I saw this vcd, and I bought it. I haven't watched it yet but I think it is about japan street racing in moutan paths, (like Initial D) and theres a lot of drifting. From the cover I am guessing there is a race between a MKIII vs Skyline and a MIII and Sylvia. Once I watch it tonight I'll give more detail on the movie. O yeah, there is also a storyline and with english subtitiles.

·
anti-hardtopper#1
407 Posts
hell yah, get it online or burn some copies, share the wealth!!!

M

·
0 Posts
Hey what store did you buy that from? Im about to get my own.

And what street/corner?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I believe it was on grant street, and somewhere near jackson. And the store had a tshirt booth outside.

Can someone translate the words on the cover for me? Or better yet the back also. :D

·
white guy
2,237 Posts
TRD91whtMK3 ver.2 said:
yea, definitely, ship me the damn thing, i got a DVD burner!
No need man! its a video cd, basically a .mpg, .avi, .mpeg2, etc on a CD that you can watch in some DVD players, or your computer. I want it! :)

T

·
0 Posts
fatboy said:
No need man! its a video cd, basically a .mpg, .avi, .mpeg2, etc on a CD that you can watch in some DVD players, or your computer. I want it! :)
oh, nice.... dammit i want a copy of this thing for free!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah I have that vcd also. And there is a race between a red MKIII vs a skyline gtr33. Basically it is the first race in the movie where the MKIII driver gets stopped by a truck and a Skyline comes out from the back of it. The skyline owner insults the MKIII owner saying it is an old supra, and challeges him to a race. A few seconds later both of them are racing down some freeway weaving through traffic. The supra was actually leading for most part of the race. The Skyline was misfiring the whole time also, and you get to see the interior of both of there cars which were highly modded. There were also a lot of fancy foot work (heel toe) and down/up shifting. On the last turn of the race, the skyline was leading, and for some reason the supra loses control and crashes. :mad:
The next thing you know the MKIII owner buys a MKIV and challeges the Skyline again.

There are some other races in the movie that I don't want to go further detail. But if I remember correctly there was a race betwen a MR2 vs gtr33, 300z TT vs MKI V , and the last race MKIV vs gtr33. I don't know if you guys want me to spoil the movie for you on these other races, but all I can say that the movie did an excellent job in capturing every detail from all angles.

I still haven't got the chance to watch the MKIII movie yet that I posted up earlier, but I'll try to get to it ASAP.

·
Registered
449 Posts
yeah....hook it up for download....haha.......alot of us are poor.....or jus straight up cheap...lol
me....i'm poor, fat, lazy, college kid....haha
lata

T

·
0 Posts
supragook said:
yeah....hook it up for download....haha.......alot of us are poor.....or jus straight up cheap...lol
me....i'm poor, fat, lazy, college kid....haha
lata
:agreed:

1 - 20 of 59 Posts