Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i just wanted to know if its true that there is a muffler that makes sounds just like the ones of a turbo, im getting a mk4 non-turbo soon and it would be kool to at least hear those sounds until i get a real turbo kit. if this is just a myth what mufflers do you recommend, i want a strong, not loud sound that shows the real power of a supra. thanx

·
911 Turbo Now
1,391 Posts
they do make some innsert that makes the sound of a turbo spooling, but i dont understand why you would want it. just make the sound with ur mouth haha. im getting a Blitz nur-spec.. i like the sound. but it all depends on how much you want you spend

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
G said:
RICER!!!!!
well since im lucky enough to get a non turbo supra even though you guys know is logical i want a turbo supra but i don't have that much money to get a turbo now, im not as lucky as you probably are so getting a fake turbo sound is as close as i'll be to a turbo in the next 4 years probably. i dont want to race my supra yet so getting a fake turbo doesnt hurt me at all

·
Oh I think they like me.
714 Posts
sakin said:
well since im lucky enough to get a non turbo supra even though you guys know is logical i want a turbo supra but i don't have that much money to get a turbo now, im not as lucky as you probably are so getting a fake turbo sound is as close as i'll be to a turbo in the next 4 years probably. i dont want to race my supra yet so getting a fake turbo doesnt hurt me at all

omg... Please leave the board thx

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Titanium said:
omg... Please leave the board thx
does it hurt you that i want that muffler? im not a rich boy like you to get a turbo supra so deal with that

·
NFA Pimp
2,735 Posts
To go along with the fake turbo sound might as well get the electronic BOV and fake front mount intercooler :rolleyes:

·
Registered
323 Posts
Call up Bubb Rubb,.. he's got EXACTLY what ure lookin for..
This one's cheap too.. only one dollar.. and they really sound good

" ...makes the car SCREECHINGLY loud,.. and can be heard from a mile away "

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Krister said:
Someone ban this guy, NOW!!!!!

:dienewbie :finger: :uzi: :anger: :sai: :fight: :cry:
i still don't get why u guys get so mad about this muffler thing, some people want performance, some people just want to enjoy the car, i want to enjoy the car so whats the big deal guys, come on

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
G said:
How old are you?
im 19. now i see why people dont talk about this muffler myth cuz it pisses u guys for some unknown reason, i just want to know if this really exists, i dont want sarcastic answers like the ones ive been getting

·
NFA Pimp
2,735 Posts
Putting something on your car that gives you the illusion being faster is pure RICE. Not only its not accepted by most of the people on this forum but pretty much anywhere you go.

·
Registered
323 Posts
sakin said:
i still don't get why u guys get so mad about this muffler thing, some people want performance, some people just want to enjoy the car, i want to enjoy the car so whats the big deal guys, come on
im not mad dude :D but take my advice bro,.. call up Bubb Rubb really !

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
G said:
Putting something on your car that gives you the illusion being faster is pure RICE. Not only its not accepted by most of the people on this forum but pretty much anywhere you go.
thats true but that illusion will make me feel better, however people take it doesnt bother me cuz its my car and my choice u know, thanx for everyone who gave me good replies:)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.