Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was up in Oakland Park today grabbing a bite to eat at a local McDonalds. As I finished the last of my fries I take a peek out the window and after a few quick slaps in the face for a reality check I see a black Supra Turbo with a light bar on the top of it. I'm like SHIT !!! Am I seriously seeing what's infront of me ? Turns out it's the Broward County Police Supra. This may not be anything special for the natives but just the idea of seeing a 6 speed with Police Badging on it , to me was the coolest thing ever ! The officer who drives it is a black guy who has driven it for the past few years. It's a 94' with 60,000 miles on the clock. It needs a bath to say the least but none the less I was exstatic to see the car. I got quite a few pictures of it including a few with me behind the wheel which I will post when I have the chance. We b.s'd for a while about the car and I mentioned to him the need for BPU upgrades. He wasn't to fluent on "Supra talk" but that's understandable. He said he's always approached and asked millions upon millions of questions about the car, and always gets alot of waves. I also mentioned that the Supra community is pretty close knit down here and that should there ever be a gathering somewhere in the Fort Lauderdale area of Broward County that he stop by and say hello. He was nice enough to give me his card and said, if his shift is on and it's not to far out of the way that he would stop in for a bit. Just thought I'd share my story..

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
Mike that is cool as hell bro.. hurry up and get us those pics bud.

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
pics!! I've seen it before too but I didnt take pics

·
Registered
226 Posts
Yeah that thing has been around for a while. I haven't seen it in a long time, thought they got rid of it.

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
Tanya said:

this car?
I heard it was n/a *shrug*
still coolness :D

if thats the car i doubt its NA since its got the TT wheels...and im sure they didnt just "throw" the wheels on there to look better ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts