Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Chillen at the Holidae In
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know I know its not a supra but its a nice ride. Its got a running 440 Automatic. Its an original 340 4 speed shaker. Puting her back to original and im going to get the shaker hood. What do you think?

SCROLL DOWN TO 5 OR 6 POSTS FOR PIX! THANX RAJUNZ!!

Steve

·
Hardtopper Once Again!
1,709 Posts
Alex why arent you showing up online. Did you get a new sn??

·
TheFastCoonAss
6,083 Posts
I want to see pictures! I think it'll be an awesome car. I've owned a bunch of Mopars in the past, my last one was a green '71 340 Challenger. The one I wish I still had was a convertible R/T Challenger, it had 340 with the 6 Pack. It won alot of car shows, then this dude made me an offer I couldn't refuse, $15,000 in 1986. Hell, it's worth about $60,000 right now. Oh well.

E-mail me the pics if you need me to host them for you.

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
TT TRD said:
Alex why arent you showing up online. Did you get a new sn??
Dude im on my 2nd computer. My main one is fucked and im still waiting for newegg to send me my new CPU. damn it I hate waiting. Ill install aim on this one I guess..

·
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It is just picked it up this weekend in Walled Lake, Michigan...

steve

·
Vendor
4,400 Posts
awesome, my neighbor has a charger r/t, thing is gorgeous. hugger orange. youre gonna have tons of fun with that project. congrats on the buy.

Mark

·
MKIV SUPRA FREAK
1,738 Posts
nice man..
is that a Charger or a Challenger?
i can't really tell the differents between them at all lol..i was mostly a fan of GM muscle cars lol..
Anyways that is a classic car and when you restored it post some pictures..that car is worth alot of $$$..

·
Vendor
4,400 Posts
thats a challenger, they are wider and IMO more aggressive looking than the charger...for your reference...probably chevelle to camaro maybe?

remember FnF :)

·
TheFastCoonAss
6,083 Posts
Here are a few pics of old Challengers that I dug up. Yeah, you're gonna have a blast in that car. Everytime I would stop at a store or gas pump people would come talk to me about the car. Trust me, you'll get way more attention from that car than your Supra. People just love those cars.

·
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
that nice Rajunz. My dad has a real hemi car and wont let it go just yet. Ive been bugging him :)

steve

·
MKIV SUPRA FREAK
1,738 Posts
"That thing got a HEMI"..
joking guys..that line gets stuck in my mind all the time whenever i see a hemi ram..:D :D

·
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lol 450hp

·
Guidando su due rotelle
1,908 Posts
damn what a project....... I wouldnt have the time for that thing....

GL none the less

·
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ill try and get some pics of my dads up his is beautiful!!!

steve

1 - 20 of 23 Posts