Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ran into a pretty fast last generation (supercharged..) Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer. That thing is pretty fast for a heavy weight.....though no match for my auto T67 on low boost :hay: I think it's capable of taking out a stock or mildly modified MKIV.

·
Registered
737 Posts
I ran into a pretty fast last generation (supercharged..) Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer. That thing is pretty fast for a heavy weight.....though no match for my auto T67 on low boost :hay: I think it's capable of taking out a stock or mildly modified MKIV.

HAHA! That's funny.:)

·
Registered
707 Posts
You've been reduced to racing SUV's? I always find it funny when the average CO turbo diesel truck guy wants to race my S4.

·
The Red Beast
250 Posts
copper gold supra

Hi my name is Mory we had never met just wondering if we can meet somewhere talk about you auto t67 turbo cause my is 94 auto BPU with stock JDM tranny with 3800stall CT i'm thinking getting BL built tanny but then want a 6speed but to expensive can't really decide with one that I want.If you not bussy give me call I would like to talk about you supra.My number cell 285 0158 call anytime

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Didn't we meet at Bill's old place a few years ago?....perhaps a different person...gold with body kit? I was driving my green 97 6SPD at that time...I will give you a buzz this weekend....

Bill...the guy was riding my tail so I had to step on it. Just last week a Hummer H2 tried to outrun my GS430..:nono:

Hi my name is Mory we had never met just wondering if we can meet somewhere talk about you auto t67 turbo cause my is 94 auto BPU with stock JDM tranny with 3800stall CT i'm thinking getting BL built tanny but then want a 6speed but to expensive can't really decide with one that I want.If you not bussy give me call I would like to talk about you supra.My number cell 285 0158 call anytime

·
Registered
707 Posts
I was just having fun with your post is all. SUV's and trucks try to race me all the time here in Denver.

Yes, you two met at my house. Mory, 6spds are a lot of fun but look at what SP is doing with their new 4L80E tranny. It looks very promising and beats the hell out of the sp400. If I had an auto and was into drag racing at all...

·
The Red Beast
250 Posts
I was just having fun with your post is all. SUV's and trucks try to race me all the time here in Denver.

Yes, you two met at my house. Mory, 6spds are a lot of fun but look at what SP is doing with their new 4L80E tranny. It looks very promising and beats the hell out of the sp400. If I had an auto and was into drag racing at all...
Hi Bill I did see that SP doing the 4l80E kit that almost $8000 dollar and yes I remember him now that drivind green 97 supra.

·
Registered
203 Posts

Denver is great in that way...lol

usually its just guys egging to see how fast you are...:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts