Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just wanted to throw up a couple of pics of my 92 nsx grand prix white. Car is equiped with 1997 wheels, 6k HID setup, Tein Coilovers, and Custom exaust. Have been working on the interior doing carbon fiber upgrades, and will end it with a nice clean stereo.

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x172/Fireball_78/Picture038.jpg

Posting pics for dummies...I need that book.

·
Banned
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks

i appreiciate it.

·
Who's the Master?!
4,073 Posts
I love NSXs, they have such clean lines. It is definitely on my "gonna get one in the next 5 years" list.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Beautiful car...

·
Banned
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
nsx

I actually stumbled into this nsx, and I have been pleased to say the very least. I have wanted a supra for some time, and I never gave the NSX a second thought until I had the chance to get it...Anyway, the car is very nice and the custom exhaust sounds excellent. I will try and add some video of a sound clip, also some other pics. I am thinking about a front ww lip or a carbon fiber lip. Interior a and b pillars and side sills carbon pieces. I think the wheels are great or I was thinking of 17" 18" upgrade to some bronze/gold Volks.

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Really love it:)

·
Banned
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
One more problem

forgot the clutch info. www.Exedyusa.com I actually have the carbon clutch installed in the car as well. My take on the clutch is it is not a daily driver friendly clutch. It is very much a chatter filled clutch, and it doesn't grab to close to 2krpm. I came with new flywheel, and throwout bearing.

·
The asshole of your dream
113 Posts
Awesome car.

I can't believe it's a 15yo car. It looks brand new and has an great mordern style!

·
ass, gas or grass
1,120 Posts
looks real nice fireball. not that I know shit about NSXes, but the clutch chatter sounds like the the flywheel needs resurface, but I see you said it's new....new doesn't always guarantee it's right though.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
That is a beautiful NSX. You got one of the outrageously difficult to get white ones. Keep it clean man, there are less than 400 of us left in the USA from 91~05. 320 of which are hardtops.

·
kthx
327 Posts
That is a beautiful NSX. You got one of the outrageously difficult to get white ones. Keep it clean man, there are less than 400 of us left in the USA from 91~05. 320 of which are hardtops.
wtf thats it ?

and yeh either white or black with nice rims with a nice chrome finish + lip is so freaking hot. There is a black one here I think around a 94-95 and he has 19" chrome rims and it looks amazing going down the highway

·
Working OT
4,193 Posts
More pics and get some interior and engine shots.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts