Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Single Turbo
711 Posts
Z28? Put some black tint on that bad boy!

·
boost hungry
665 Posts
Never did like the LT1, but yours looks sweet. A tint, drop, and light covers would do your bow tie wonders!:bigthumb:

·
Digital DNA
353 Posts
supr4st4r said:
Im so glad we dont get those in australia, they're weird ass looking cars.
Hehe, this coming from a guy who has an avatar of a yellow Supra, with an ugly ass set of racing stripes, and stupid spoiler. :lol:

Nice looking Camaro. ZO6 wheels add a nice touch. Pretty decent numbers that she's putting down too.

·
what comes out the butt?
4,469 Posts
i dont understand some of you guys and your tint crazyness....i personally like MY car with no tint...i think tint only looks good on black honestly

·
Registered
777 Posts
JZA80TT2002 said:
Hehe, this coming from a guy who has an avatar of a yellow Supra, with an ugly ass set of racing stripes, and stupid spoiler. :lol:

Nice looking Camaro. ZO6 wheels add a nice touch. Pretty decent numbers that she's putting down too.
:rolleyes: err good argument there champ. so because i have an av of a cartoon supra from a game, that makes me have bad taste in cars right?

you must be gay then seeing you have a blond dude in your av.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
supr4st4r said:
:rolleyes: err good argument there champ. so because i have an av of a cartoon supra from a game, that makes me have bad taste in cars right?

:hahano:

·
Oh snap!
2,314 Posts
supr4st4r said:

:bowrofl: :bowrofl:

S

·
0 Posts
I don't like the looks of the LT1 camaros...I owned a 99 z28 and thought it looked OK, but the sharp looks of the LT1s have never appealed to me...Nice #s, though. I made 330rwhp in my 99 with a lid, pulley, and cutout.

·
SF's Cleanest
7,179 Posts
supr4st4r said:

LMFAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

:urowned:

HAHAHAHAHA my stomach hurts from laughing so hard. :bigok:

·
T-Power
1,625 Posts
supr4st4r said:

:lol: too funny

·
Digital DNA
353 Posts
supr4st4r said:

Don't see how having an avatar of Cloud from FFVII would make me gay, but whatever. Yeah, go ahead and act tough, you still won't be able to compensate for that "something" that you're either missing or lacking.

I think I did have a pretty valid argument, considering you're bashing on the guy's car, yet have rice in your avatar. Apparently you do have bad taste.

No need to get your panties in a bunch missy. I simply stated MY opinion, on YOUR opinion of the guy's car. We are entitled to those you know. Eh, why am I wasting my time here, your stupid ass is too dumb to comprehend anything.

·
Homer Simpson
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
supr4st4r said:
Im so glad we dont get those in australia, they're weird ass looking cars.
You did get those in Austrailia...Either that or someone imported one. Because I remember seeing one that was pushing like 600rwhp through a blower...

Anyways, you are intitled to your opinion. I wont hate. Thanks for all of the comments. I just got the wheels and tires on the other day. So I havent gotten around to the suspension work. I just bought a shitload of performance parts. Supercharger, Injectors, Fuel Pump, Tunning Software, ect...

·
Registered
777 Posts
JZA80TT2002 said:
Don't see how having an avatar of Cloud from FFVII would make me gay, but whatever. Yeah, go ahead and act tough, you still won't be able to compensate for that "something" that you're either missing or lacking.

I think I did have a pretty valid argument, considering you're bashing on the guy's car, yet have rice in your avatar. Apparently you do have bad taste.

No need to get your panties in a bunch missy. I simply stated MY opinion, on YOUR opinion of the guy's car. We are entitled to those you know. Eh, why am I wasting my time here, your stupid ass is too dumb to comprehend anything.
Actually, you are the one getting your "panties in a bunch". I just stated my opinion and you got all butthurt, trying to find some reason to attack me.

Look at my sig, my car turned out exactly like the rice in the av didnt it :rolleyes:

Anyway, i apologise to the threadstarter, next time ill keep my opinion to myself and give the typical "nice car, love the rims" response ok?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts