Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to buy one for the greddy gauges I'm getting sent to me. I know Lotek (gaugepods.com) has them, but I heard they have a problem with actually having them in stock. Has anyone recently purchased from them? Or maybe suggest a different place with a good price?

·
Dr Wheelspin Rh.D.
4,393 Posts
I just purchased a triple pod from them for a friend, we received it in 4 days! They are getting much quicker shipping stuff out. Nobody else makes a pillar replacement for the MK3 except Lotek, so if you don't buy direct from Lotek you'll have to find someone who stocks Lotek.

·
aka FredMk3
586 Posts
Bishop92T said:
I just purchased a triple pod from them for a friend, we received it in 4 days! They are getting much quicker shipping stuff out. Nobody else makes a pillar replacement for the MK3 except Lotek, so if you don't buy direct from Lotek you'll have to find someone who stocks Lotek.
finally lotek as updated there website.

actually MVP as another source for the A-pillar.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If anyone is interested, I got the pod pretty damn quick. Ordered on wednesday and got it on friday. One question for anyone who has one, is the gauge supposed to fit in pretty easily or did you have to bore the holes out a little bit?

·
aka FredMk3
586 Posts
Cz213 said:
If anyone is interested, I got the pod pretty damn quick. Ordered on wednesday and got it on friday. One question for anyone who has one, is the gauge supposed to fit in pretty easily or did you have to bore the holes out a little bit?
Have you got the Lotek one?

If you have the 60mm and have 60mm gauge, I don't see a problem to fit the gauges, just try and see.

·
Moderator, Aight Peace
6,130 Posts
Cz213 said:
Well that's what I have and it isn't fitting....
yeah, on mines I had to sand off a little to fit in my Omori gauge... aight peace

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Same here a little work needed to get the 60mm in. I don't think the 60mm comes in a triple.

·
Moderator, Aight Peace
6,130 Posts
87Tmk3 said:
Same here a little work needed to get the 60mm in. I don't think the 60mm comes in a triple.
it was a while ago, it was like a special though, (you know what goes here)

·
Dr Wheelspin Rh.D.
4,393 Posts
52 and 60mm are the exact same mold. Lotek just drills them differently, which you can easily do yourself with a Dremel. You'll probably have to Dremel anyway since Lotek doesn't drill them perfect.

·
evil will always triumph
2,225 Posts
i orederd from them and got mine in like 5 days:) i was very happy:)

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, it's all fixed. I spent about an hour sandpapering the three holes and now my Greddy 60mms will fit.

·
boost freak
10,042 Posts
eh. it took 'em like 3 weeks to get my triple here. i can say the dark blue color is dang close to the stock int color (much better than their attempt @ brown...). and the fitment is a bit better. it still takes a bunch of wrangling to get it in place....now if only they would figure out how to angle the pods properly.... ;)

·
Toyota/Lexus Owner
410 Posts
I bought a 2 guage lotek pod and got an extra 3 pod on for free. I have no idea how that happened.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts