1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
PM sent

·
iSketch Master!
9,044 Posts
Lookin good! Hey tony i've always wondered do you have another set of wheels you use just to cruise (or do so with the track wheels equipped)? Or does this car see solely the track so no point for it?

Alex

·
SupraForums Sponsor
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Thanks everyone for the kind words. I would have got back on here sooner, but it has just been really hectic around here.

I have driven 4 hour drives on that tire/wheel combo...just have to make sure you don't hit rain, but I don't want the car in any of the elements anyway so it isn't too much of a problem.

Also, I only wax the car by hand...no buffers and such. The paint on the entire car with the exception of the hood and front facial/lip is factory original still.

We did get some rear shots...I will try to post one if I can find time later tonight.

Take Care

·
Registered
57 Posts
Been awhile since I owned my Supras but how much for that yellow Supra........I got CASH :drool: ......that car is sick! Are those Enkei ageis wheels {however you spell it}...wouldn't mind taking some pics of that....

Steve

·
SupraForums Sponsor
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
BTW...If anyone on here is interested in some very nice quality pics taken of your car for a frame, magazine or whatever I can get you in contact with Steve (183 Cubes) as he takes some EXCELLENT pics hands down! VERY professional.

Take Care

1 - 20 of 30 Posts