Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Can't wait for Spring!
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jon: "Well Dad, I'm gonna be going away to college you know, and i really don't want to bring the supra with me. Is it alright if i just keep it back home, in the garage, for the first semester?"

Dad: :D sure, son. whatever. :D

·
Can't wait for Spring!
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thermactor said:
Hope you didn't get any dents on it :(
ya, HAPPY THANKSGIVING SON!!! oh by the way, did you leave your car here somewhere???

Ya, i open the garage door and thats the first thing i think of! thankfully he put down cardboard and sleeping bags to "protect" it.

·
Wingless by choice.
640 Posts
Hahaha, so thats what you came home to huh. Dang, what color is the car bro? White, Grey?

·
Can't wait for Spring!
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Supranforever said:
Hahaha, so thats what you came home to huh. Dang, what color is the car bro? White, Grey?

hahahahhaa.... blue

that crap you see all over it is garage dust. actually wood shavings from my dads feverish wood cutting. ( this home has been under constant renovation since the day he bought it)

·
Ghetto Rigger Supreme
1,405 Posts
lol! my dad would love to do that to my car. I'd kill him if he did though :p.

·
Registered
114 Posts
LMAO..thats classic....so have you unburied it yet?

·
Can't wait for Spring!
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
haha, no. I can't yet, i've got no where to put all that crap. The entire garage looks like that. And even if i did unbury it, it still needs to be torn apart before running. urgh. so now its snowing up here in the good ole state of WI. I have to get a bunch of work done on it during my christmas recess, which means the kerosene heater will be running 24/7 and my hands will be too frost-bitten to drive it when its done.... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
270 Posts
Damn i wish my parents would have let me keep the car in the garage. They thought there cars should go in there or somthing. Go figure.

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
crazy, i'm glad i got my own garage space, and at the moment my car looks like yours, only instead its the front bumper, intercooler, OEM gaskets, SAFC, HKS SSQV, and all this other crap on top of my car awaiting for my car to finally be done to get installed, aight peace :chicken:

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
hah greatness.

·
A Happy Dad
2,321 Posts
haha, there's probably one with about 5k miles sitting similar to that in a barn somewhere owned by a widower getting ready to sell it for about $1000

·
Can't wait for Spring!
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Supra Junky 101 said:
dude....whats yer back window say :p
ummm...ya

I had this girlfriend, she wrote it. She kept battling for time against the supra and i couldn't deal with that. no more girlfriend. :D

I was waiting for someone to notice that.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts