Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Vengeance is mine
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here it is guys...I dont know who the photographer was (came from a va civic hatchback club) but it looks nice....in order the cars are Swedemix's, Mine (macd7919) and VNT's in the back. Swede's paint looks great...that bastard :) j/k!

·
1st Lieutenant Team BEYAW
1,915 Posts
cars look good guys!! Swede's is one of my forum favorites :love:;)

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
rsp at night... = the sex

·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts
macd7919 what wheels are those on your, cant see them clearly but they look nice.

·
Vengeance is mine
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They are RO_JA's in 19x10 rear and 19x8.5 (?) front.... can't remember front width either 8.5 or 8. Thanks for all the comments guys!

·
Banned
5,064 Posts
My car is junk body wise compared to you guys!

looking good Macd and Swedemix! I had a great time at the meet, felt good to finally get out..... whats in store for this weekend macd?

vnt :bigthumb:

·
Who's the Master?!
4,073 Posts
Xenon Supra said:
Great pic, do you have a hi-res shot you could e-mail me? [email protected] - thanks :)
:werd: A 1600x1200 would make a reaaalllly nice background for my comp *hint hint....QuestL [at] gmail [dot] com* :bigthumb:

·
Vengeance is mine
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Flush 19" wheel club
535 Posts
Too bad all the nice supras present at the meet weren't able to lineup, that would have made for some great shots. During the time I was there, many with tripods took pics near our lineup. I wonder how those came out in spite of the yellowish light in the parkinglot.

Btw, I got hold of the photographer's original shot that was a slightly larger 800x600. I enlarged it further into a 1024x768 wallpaper size that you can grab here:
http://www.swedemix.com/stuff/midatlantic_megameet3/1024x768_e85181d8.jpg

·
Bad Karma Supra
2,784 Posts
Very nice guys!

Val, your car is rollin 100% again?! Getting to the track soon? I know it's killin me!

·
Banned
5,064 Posts
Philly Single said:
Very nice guys!

Val, your car is rollin 100% again?! Getting to the track soon? I know it's killin me!

My car's been rolling since March, I just havent driven it because I didn't have any wheels for her.... yea i'll get to the track when I can... other priorities right now!

vnt :sadwavey:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts