Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Banned
4,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
why still use a stock ct26???? when you can go with any t4 turbo and make a butt load of power!!!!!!
Because I'm going NA-T. But once this engine goes, and I replace it with a fresh GTE block... I'll go with an Upgraded CT26.

·
Always playing catch up
1,632 Posts
but as long as you got full headers why not just get a t4 based turbo? seems like a lot of effort for not a lot of gain IMO

<l><l>

·
Banned
4,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I like that, you are thinking smart instead of following the hype
Thank you.

hey its Carfreak70852 from Tennspeed....I have a question, where did u get that header? and do you reccomend it? GIVE ME THAT HKS downpipe
Let me see if I still need it. I'm at the stage where I need to do some thinking about the elbow now.

If I don't need my DP, its all yours. I will let you know.

Your missing a stud on your turbo....
yes, I'm fully aware of the situation. Its not finished yet, this is the test fitting stage.

·
Registered
842 Posts
nice job man!

·
Registered
601 Posts
Ebay manifold stock ct26... Come on man you just CONFIRMED retard status. Sorry man but that is the ultimate jank setup.

Dude come on now you should know better not to trash talk degree, you'll always lose

·
Just some newb.
1,327 Posts
Dude come on now you should know better not to trash talk degree, you'll always lose
Whats there to lose against. He is running a ct26 on a chinese manifold with an adapter to do it right? Come on don't give me that shit the stock 7mgte cast manifold can be had for $40 shipped. And can support more than 500hp with a suprasport bolt on turbo.

So degree trying to use his flawed logic will simply not work with anyone that knows anything at all. Not to mention the internal wastegate of a ct26 and the external setup on that manifold.

But what do I know since I only have a few posts over the years I have been here.:wtcslap: :gtfo:

·
Banned
4,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Whats there to lose against. He is running a ct26 on a chinese manifold with an adapter to do it right? Come on don't give me that shit the stock 7mgte cast manifold can be had for $40 shipped. And can support more than 500hp with a suprasport bolt on turbo.

So degree trying to use his flawed logic will simply not work with anyone that knows anything at all. Not to mention the internal wastegate of a ct26 and the external setup on that manifold.

But what do I know since I only have a few posts over the years I have been here.:wtcslap: :gtfo:
So I'm trying something that nobody has done before? Why does it make you upset?

I don't want the stock cast manifold.

And you're saying this setup will not work? explain.

I have the external wastegate flange on the manifold blocked off. I don't see any problem with it.

You sir are a fag. Go back to buying more bolt-on parts for your bought Supra. And be like everybody else.Your logic is worse than the Nissan SR20 fanboys talking shit about KA-T cars.

So what if I'm running an aftermarket manifold on the CT26? What does it matter to you? I enjoy custom fabbing parts for my car and doing things differently.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts