Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

· Mr. 2JZUL8R
8,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A Taste of Whats Brewing! ;)

the summer swapper is making progress faster then i realize! by this coming week she will be SLAMMED and will add some Bomex goodies, including bow tie and a "long tail" sport jacket! :p ;)

the car got some special attention today and am lucky enough to kick the E55 AMG out of the garage for the supra to occupy for a few short days till shes ready for "the photoshoot"! :angel:

just missing one piece of trim and shes ready to go! :cool:

here are some sneak peaks since the SoCal board wont allow pics to be posted yet u guys wil be the first to see.....

BTW the color is what i have always wanted!! the 87 didnt even get what i wanted eventhough i asked for it! this is it! Dark Gun Metallic Grey R32 style! ;) when i take pics in better light ull see how dark it is in certain light (close to black) and in other light shines an insane metallic grey! :cool:

(These pics are at STOCK HEIGHT PEOPLE!!)

· Mr. 2JZUL8R
8,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
advan not ADR!!! :p :lol:

· Mr. 2JZUL8R
8,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
minor adjustemnts like the aligning of the intercooler still need to be done!

· Mr. 2JZUL8R
8,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good ol SoCal :cool:

· evil will always triumph
2,809 Posts
looks good man!!! :bigok:

· Banned
391 Posts
Your Supra's image has definitely improved by leaps and bounds from prior weeks.

Looking good Nick, I'm totally stoked to see it in person with the "long tail" and "sport jacket" on.

Not to mention that sorely needed lower stance. Good job bro.

· Mr. 2JZUL8R
8,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thats ur second post EVER in the MKIII section too! ;)

· Mr. 2JZUL8R
8,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
here Tom Green i mean Josh i mean Lky.... ;)

· Mr. 2JZUL8R
8,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yes people... a REAL MKIV!!! :p :rolleyes: im pretty slick with my camera huh?! :D

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.