·
Registered
1,321 Posts
:lol:

Id hate to see some titties with road rash :D

·
Registered
861 Posts
If I had tits...and did that...I'd demand that dude take teh gear off...except lid.

If i'm rashin my titties...He's losing some arm skin in the trade :bigthumb:

·
Registered
648 Posts
photoshop? something just doesn't look right about it, and plus with that girl hanging off the front, the bike's center of gravity is way forward. a stoppie seems like a guaranteed flip to me.

·
Registered
861 Posts
cds01 said:
photoshop? something just doesn't look right about it, and plus with that girl hanging off the front, the bike's center of gravity is way forward. a stoppie seems like a guaranteed flip to me.
I thought "chop" at first, too.

That windscreen would be fuggin her back up.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cds01 said:

If it is... its a damn good one.

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,377 Posts
I've had this pic forever and a day.
It always reminds me of this pic (even though there's not a bike in it):scratch:

·
Registered
32 Posts
efini/supra said:
I think its real. There was a site up with more pictures of him and the chick doing tricks.
That's not a "him"... I think that's Laura from the the Redline Extreme stunt team.

That photo's been around a while and I don't think it's photoshop. The set of pictures have been posted on StuntLife a while back...

·
Registered
85 Posts
interesting that gravity has no effect on her boobs. they are still right where they would be if she were standing up. i dunno, if it is a photoshop, the person is a master.

·
They giggle
1,935 Posts
They're fake boobs...that's why!

·
Registered
370 Posts
Carolyn said:
That's not a "him"... I think that's Laura from the the Redline Extreme stunt team.

That photo's been around a while and I don't think it's photoshop. The set of pictures have been posted on StuntLife a while back...
Dam...if the rider is a girl, shes got some skill.

·
RIP 86.5 N/A, Hello 90T
2,293 Posts
Also notice the color of the jeans, both in front of teh rider and behind. one looks dark blue the other is greyish.

I don't know I like it anyways,

nice boobs,
~Dan

·
MKIV intervention needed
2,988 Posts
Anddogg68 said:
interesting that gravity has no effect on her boobs. they are still right where they would be if she were standing up. i dunno, if it is a photoshop, the person is a master.

18 ftw

1 - 20 of 28 Posts