Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i was bored today. Put a Timeline Video Together of my Supra from some of the pictures I have. From Start till Present. I made this Video on my own so dont make fun. Im still learning how to do this. Let me know what you think! It took quite sometime to make but it sure was fun looking at all those old pictures... well anyway... here is the link!

My Supra Video

Trey

·
Your Neighborhood Pikey
3,341 Posts
Trey,
Hey man, just watched your video. Excellent pics in there bud, I must admit. I just wanted to comment on your car bro. I really like your car because you've kept it clean and simple, the idea that less is more applies here. I really like that alot. Also, I think your car looks a lot better wingless. It keeps the whole car clean and simple, which has been executed very well bud. Excellent car dude!

- Hams.

·
Premium Member
5,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks bud....as you can see I am all about clean now. Those first pics where taken in 1997. I was 18 and rice wasnt even around yet. Was just starting up. I learned fast. Clean Fast Cars were my way for the future....not eye catching ricers...... thank god i turned in the right direction....... :)

·
Can't wait for Spring!
2,364 Posts
outstanding... simply awesome... :drooling: :hail:

nice work, nice car!

·
white guy
2,237 Posts
BrysonK said:
Music was gay. Thats about all i have to say.
come on now, I'm all about hiphop, but Lincoln Park is still ill.... :)

Nice video Trey, can't wait to see what happens with the car later

·
Go All Electric
1,183 Posts
I thought the music was good. I can relate to and enjoy just about ANY music. Your not a true music lover if you can't ... IMO. I do have my music mood swings and preferences for certain times/applications etc ... but I love almost all music ... generally speaking.

Lincoln Park is a band that loves music .. that's why they combine all music generas. They are HipHop/Rap, Rock, Alternative, Retro/Electronica, and almost anything else. They are almost an essential definition to what music is about. Hence, they are one of THE most popular bands on the planet.

Anyways ... my posts from SM:

"Trey, YOU WERE SUCH A "RICER" :lol: . Atleast your man enough to post the pics of your car with those horrible wheels you had. When I first started hitting the net for info on mk3s .. your video of the 13.66 with the mk4 tail was around for me to DL. I thought that the tail was a little rice ... but you scrapped it fast. I never thought you would be one to ever put those "chrome" wheels on that were in the beginning of the vid. Good stuff. Very cool of you to throw the vid together. I liked it. Hope to see more from you. Mod list forecast at the end was what I was hoping to see and it excites me. Pave the way for those of us interested in stroking the long stroke motor :D . I think all of us should eventually put a vid of our own Supra timeline together. For me ... currently ... it would be too short. Thanks again. I really enjoy these vids. Best regards to you, always, Trey ... and to everyone."

TREY:"Hey thanks bud. I have had 5 sets of different rims on my car...... (not including the sawblades) Remember.... some of those pics were from 97......long before RICE was even invented...... ok ok... so it was just starting.... i was also 18 at that time

Trey"

ME: "The term, "rice", may have not been around. But "rice" is just another word for and innapropriate/tasteless modifcation that just "doesn't fit" / "blend" well with the vehicle. It's safe to say ... those wheels were not blending well at all :lol: . It's all good bud.

Your current wheels and wingless look are very tasteful IMO. In your video ... a wise viewer can see some personal owner changes along with the car's evolution. Very cool. Once again, best regards to you and yours and good luck with all of your endeavors."

·
25psi = 14" brakes :)
2,306 Posts
I liked it.
Music and the photos.
You did tend to run through some wheels however.

·
Premium Member
5,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yea... wish i would of spent that money on MODS...... I was just a confused kid.... lol. Thanks for all the comments guys..... took me around 2 hours to complete that vid. To anyone that hasnt used MS Movie Maker on XP i recommend it! Lets see someone elses Timeline or Mix Videos!

Trey

S

·
0 Posts
That is one sweet car. I never knew you from Washington State. I like it, its simple, quick and white! I love White Supras.

·
Go All Electric
1,183 Posts
Two more things I noticed from the vid:

You used to have one of those big ugly tachs on your dash :D ...

and .. somehow .. "Trey" was written a couple of times .. in the paint shop .. with paint on the wall and with tape onthe windsheild ... lol.

G'night all ... "buds".

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
Nice vid man, and the music was all right even though a couple BAS vids got flamed because of it... aight peace

1 - 20 of 48 Posts