Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Bad Karma Supra
2,784 Posts
Awesome work!! Getting it done on DR's is no joke...how's the 1/8mi look?

Jay

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
hahahahaha dude was so excited that he almost took a header

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
car is still for sale, we are going to continue to campaign the car until it sells. This car is a consistent 8.30 to 8.50 car on drag radials. Slap some slicks on it and you would be tapping the 7 second barrier.

Only reason for selling is due to the fact that Chris (promod)and I(modified) have each moved up in class and the cars are just collecting dust.

·
Group B FAN!
657 Posts
wow my friend it is a super fast machine i really love to have that kind of money to buy it! by the way how much are you guys asking for it?

·
Group B FAN!
657 Posts
PM for details if you are serious buyer. Thanks
nahh just wondering my friend! i know a lot of people that knows a lot of people and maybe i can help you with the sale posting it in the forums from PR and others i am the administrator of WWW.PRSportcompact.com and i was here in atlanta for the nopi nhra that was wet crap out and see your car there but didnt saw the 4sale sign but any way if you want you can PM me and give me some details + your phone # so if anyone is interestd can call you! good luck my friend!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Yamil, congrats to you, Chris, John and the guys!
Wish I could have been there.
Keep up the great work! :rockon:

Later!
Tom

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Great times guys! It's a challenge to do that on DR's. Keep it up, also glad to see you still running a Supra even if it's for sale an representing.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Nice work!!!! excellent track conditions as well.. I love it when it all comes together

·
Registered
498 Posts
Good job guys ! Chris looked like a tard falling all over the place . lol . Mt or BFG ? What was the 60' and 1/8 #'s

·
1100+rwhp member
1,728 Posts
I beleive they are on Bf's, atleast they have been on those.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts